Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gay Rights Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaycarebear

Some people can be strictly one thing. my gay friend said the thought of sleeping with a woman gives him the heebie jeebies (exact words, he's a dork haha). the man I was talking to though said that its possible to measure straight bi and gay on a measure from 1-10 and different people fall in different parts of the measure.
Becca

I agree with your gay friend. Although, I would say that sleeping w/ a woman makes me want to puke :)

Lstname89

I dunno about the science behind it, but I've never, ever been attracted to a woman in any shape or form. I can obviously perceive attractiveness in a woman (Carrie Underwood, duh!), but the thought of "getting it on" with the sexiest woman in the world does nothing for me.

While we're on the subject a psych friend was talking to me about bisexuality recently. Apparently the theory is that several women are attracted to both men and women, but men aren't. So with men it's a committed deal to either sex, but women flirt the line. The only "real" bisexuals are women.

I didn't know what to make of it, it's true I've never met a bisexual guy, but know a few bi women. Anthony here says he's attracted to both sexes, however.

After being with the "right guy" for a month now, I would say that my "scale" has tipped toward being more homo then bi. Yes, I've been in relationships with women before and yes I found them attractive (sexually outstanding), but the LOVE was never truly there like it is with Matt. Even after a year long relationship with a great gal, I never felt the connection as I do with my new love interest. It seems that while I'm sexually compatible with women, I don't have the same FEELINGS for them as I do with men. It's all very confusing and VERY hard to explain, but it's just how my mind works.

However, there are plenty of gay guys out there who couldn't get "it" up to save their lives with women, but yet claim to be bisexual. I think some use bisexuality as a stepping stone to coming out.

Lstname89

I guess what I mean is, I can't speak for anyone else, but I think you TRULY can be bisexual, but everyone has a preference on the matter.

In my case, I lean more toward being gay, but I'm still somewhat sexually attracted to women. I just don't feel the chemistry.

liveasong

tumblr_ltjs6mhDVf1qireuw.gif

opry051008

It was worth a try Lstname89, but it's obvious this is not going to work.

I'm sorry, but I'll have to ask everyone who wishes to continue their conversation on this topic to use messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.