Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gay Rights Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbluegrl23

Beautiful men like NPH and Ricky Martin make the bi/straight part of me say "nooooo" of course my chance of getting with either of them is the same whether they were straight or gay. Bc I have zero chance LOL

clh_hilary

I'm reminded to make the signature smaller in accordance to the Board's rules. I hope mine is completely alright now, because regardless of what some might think, Ricky Martin is not married and his sons are not adopted ones so I see no potential politics involved with him and his twins. :D Except for, whether it should actually be illegal to be so beautiful perhaps!

pklongbeach

Dudes, speaking of Gay.....hahha.
Carrie mentioned in an interview that there are "intentionally" sublte hints to Wizard Of Oz in the cover art of BA.
She says if you look closely you might find them.
I am wracking my brain.
She mentioned the bricks on the road she is standing on are "yellow"!!

bigbluegrl23

Dudes, speaking of Gay.....hahha.
Carrie mentioned in an interview that there are "intentionally" sublte hints to Wizard Of Oz in the cover art of BA.
She says if you look closely you might find them.
I am wracking my brain.
She mentioned the bricks on the road she is standing on are "yellow"!!

I can def see the entire album being Wizard of Oz influenced. Starts out stormy and then it takes you on this very sunny journey.
Becca

carrieidol1

Absolutely horrible...

That's what it's about though, rights! Call it whatever, it doesn't have to be "marriage", but it should be considered equal to marriage to grant all the same rights.

Lstname89

Absolutely horrible...

That's what it's about though, rights! Call it whatever, it doesn't have to be "marriage", but it should be considered equal to marriage to grant all the same rights.

For being such a "free" country, I sure do have to fight a lot, just to have the rights most people take for granted..

Just sayin..

gaycarebear

Carrie is getting the support from GLAAD, as she is featured on their Facebook page today, website, and they launched a Twitter campaign to support her. The pic in my signature is the pic they posted. There is overwhelming support for her there. It makes me happy :)

https://www.facebook.com/GLAAD

opry051008

I'm reminded to make the signature smaller in accordance to the Board's rules. I hope mine is completely alright now, because regardless of what some might think, Ricky Martin is not married and his sons are not adopted ones so I see no potential politics involved with him and his twins. :D Except for, whether it should actually be illegal to be so beautiful perhaps!

That's a beautiful siggy. :)

luvebug99

How does this make everyone feel?!?!

I watched this video a long time ago and it broke my heart. How can people be so cruel concerning the topic if you've watched this video? This is just a prime example of the fact that people who are gay are the target of being treated like this. I can only imagine how terrible it must be sometimes. People saying it's a choice to be gay, why would anyone CHOOSE being treated like this? Not able to tell your family, friends? Because they may shun you? It's sickening.

allamericangirl8

My post from that other thread:

I was talking to someone who studies human sexuality and he said there are straight people who lean a little bit towards being bi (but their biggest attraction is of the opposite sex), just like their are gay people who can also lean a little towards bi (although their biggest attraction is to the same sex)
Becca

Did he say if there were people that were strictly in one category? For instance, a straight man that would never, ever be attracted to another man or a gay man that would never, ever be attracted to a woman? Exclusively gay or exclusively straight people?

I was looking for stuff like that on the Internet, but sexuality is hard to Google. x)

carebear4eva

My post from that other thread:

Did he say if there were people that were strictly in one category? For instance, a straight man that would never, ever be attracted to another man or a gay man that would never, ever be attracted to a woman? Exclusively gay or exclusively straight people?

I was looking for stuff like that on the Internet, but sexuality is hard to Google. x)

I dunno about the science behind it, but I've never, ever been attracted to a woman in any shape or form. I can obviously perceive attractiveness in a woman (Carrie Underwood, duh!), but the thought of "getting it on" with the sexiest woman in the world does nothing for me.

While we're on the subject a psych friend was talking to me about bisexuality recently. Apparently the theory is that several women are attracted to both men and women, but men aren't. So with men it's a committed deal to either sex, but women flirt the line. The only "real" bisexuals are women.

I didn't know what to make of it, it's true I've never met a bisexual guy, but know a few bi women. Anthony here says he's attracted to both sexes, however.

bigbluegrl23

Some people can be strictly one thing. my gay friend said the thought of sleeping with a woman gives him the heebie jeebies (exact words, he's a dork haha). the man I was talking to though said that its possible to measure straight bi and gay on a measure from 1-10 and different people fall in different parts of the measure.
Becca

allamericangirl8

So it's like there are varying degrees, then?

For instance, carebear4eva here would be up in the highest of degrees on one side, but someone could be more in the middle.

I can definitely see women being more bisexual. I always thought men didn't flirt that line because there was more of a stigma there, y'know? Like some straight men try really hard to avoid that line. But maybe they just genuinely aren't interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.