Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Voice Season 7

JB172

Adam's team had a really good night.

My favorites were Anita, Craig Wayne and Damien.

I think that Ryan & Sugar should go but I think that it will be either Jessie & Sugar or Luke & Sugar

opry051008

Adam's team had a really good night.

My favorites were Anita, Craig Wayne and Damien.

I think that Ryan & Sugar should go but I think that it will be either Jessie & Sugar or Luke & Sugar

My favorite was Craig and Anita. I think fate put Craig on Gwen's team just so she could cut his hair and give him a closer shave because he looks sooo good. lol.

Although Damien did great, that song is one of my all time favs so it was a tall order for him to live up to for me.

I totally don't get the love for Ryan. But he's giving it everything he's got so I can't be mad if he makes the top 10. I hope Luke makes it even though he made a mistake. I think it will be Jessie and Sugar to go home.

bubbasumner

I think the contestants are pretty good this season. Although, some people shouldn't have went home that did. Tonight was kind Meh for me because of bad song choices. Hopefully next week the contestants and coaches choose the right songs.

JB172

My favorite was Craig and Anita. I think fate put Craig on Gwen's team just so she could cut his hair and give him a closer shave because he looks sooo good. lol.

Although Damien did great, that song is one of my all time favs so it was a tall order for him to live up to for me.

I totally don't get the love for Ryan. But he's giving it everything he's got so I can't be mad if he makes the top 10. I hope Luke makes it even though he made a mistake. I think it will be Jessie and Sugar to go home.

I don't get the Ryan love either and Gwen loves him for whatever reason.

If Luke was a girl and screwed up the way he did I think that he would get sent packing but since guys tend to dominate the singing competition shows now I think that it will be Jessie and Sugar too.

lizcarlo

When they start to write should be interesting ,especially with Pharell considering he's a producer, and knows so much about music. Danica is my favorite so far.

opry051008

Agree, the writing should be interesting. But I really don't like that they're going to bring back one of the eliminated contestants.

JB172

It's not fair to the remaining contestants or the voting public.

If they want to use a save they should just use it before they get to a certain amount of contestants left, the way they are using it somebody can get voted out in the Top 4 but get voted back into the finals.

JB172

Not a fan of the arrangement of "I Walk The Line" but damn did Craig Wayne sing the hell out of it.

The bottom 3 isn't nearly as clear as it was last week, I will go with Anita, Reagan and Ryan as the bottom 3 with Anita & Reagan getting booted but if none of those three were in the bottom 3 it wouldn't surprise me, the only ones I think are safe are Craig Wayne, DaNica, Luke and Taylor John.

Gwen looks like a giggly school girl when Ryan performs and I do have to say that I like Gwen channeling Cindy Lou Who with her look tonight.

opry051008

Not a fan of the arrangement of "I Walk The Line" but damn did Craig Wayne sing the hell out of it.

I absolutely hated the arrangement. But I agree, Craig is a star. I think that Craig will be the biggest country star to come out of the Voice because when he tours with Blake after the show, he is going to pick up a huge fan base.

Gwen looks like a giggly school girl when Ryan performs and I do have to say that I like Gwen channeling Cindy Lou Who with her look tonight.

I think her crush on Ryan has clouded her judgement. LOL at Cindy Lou Who!

The bottom 3 isn't nearly as clear as it was last week, I will go with Anita, Reagan and Ryan as the bottom 3 with Anita & Reagan getting booted but if none of those three were in the bottom 3 it wouldn't surprise me, the only ones I think are safe are Craig Wayne, DaNica, Luke and Taylor John..

To me the top 4 are set in stone; Matt, Craig, Luke, Taylor. So now it's a matter of deciding in which order the others will go. I agree with your bottom 3 and your 2 to get the boot because Ryan did what he needed to last night to keep him in and he really is showing improvement. Sadly, Damien really sounded like a lounge singer last night (way to go with song choice Adam). The kid is kind of strange but I really love Taylor. lol.

tgbrinker

I definitely haven't been as dedicated of a viewer as I was last season (the only season I watched every episode), but from the 3 episodes I've watched post-blind auditions, my favorite has been Chris Jamison.

His voice sticks out to me as unique and adaptable. Nobody else has been fun for me to watch.

JB172

Ryan sure is lucky that he is pretty.

I would love to have a thought bubble over the head of Gwen anytime that Ryan is performing.