Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales - Blown Away Era, week 11

gocountrymusic

Last week first update at 54.02 8,417
This week first upadte at 54.98 7,913

look like BA sells are going to continue dropping...D:

I would like to give an early congrads to SWSRN for her third cma eoty nomination/ VERY possible win in 2013 because her album is being released in the fall/winter of 2012 meaing that chances are she'll be on tour in 2013. Making it to where CU concerts sells are a joke compare to SWSRN I mean think about it CU concert sells fall somewhere between 10k-20k per concert on a good day; SWSRN sell 50k per concert and it gets sold out in less than a week. if you had to pick between a person who sold out concerts that holds 50k people in less than a week, or a person who barely sold out a concert that holds 10k-20k per arena; you would probably pick the person that sold 50k per concert.

You would think by now you would know that a first update has very little indication comparatively of the final number for week to week. This is beyond pessimistic. I don't even care that you posted Taylor's potential stats (which she does have a thread for) but the fact that you're calling Carrie's concerts sales a joke is pretty bad.

HuiZ

Last week first update at 54.02 8,417
This week first upadte at 54.98 7,913

look like BA sells are going to continue dropping...D:

I would like to give an early congrads to SWSRN for her third cma eoty nomination/ VERY possible win in 2013 because her album is being released in the fall/winter of 2012 meaing that chances are she'll be on tour in 2013. Making it to where CU concerts sells are a joke compare to SWSRN I mean think about it CU concert sells fall somewhere between 10k-20k per concert on a good day; SWSRN sell 50k per concert and it gets sold out in less than a week. if you had to pick between a person who sold out concerts that holds 50k people in less than a week, or a person who barely sold out a concert that holds 10k-20k per arena; you would probably pick the person that sold 50k per concert.
First off.... sorry, I have to say this. It's "SALES", not "sells" :p

Second... You make Tee look like the most optimistic person in the world after this post of yours.

bs63093

Taylor swift is THE MOST OVERRATED ARTIST of ALL TIME next to JB& MILEY, im sorry i have to say. carrie has sold more albums than TS I think in the US and is off to a great start out of it, while TS was just a one hit wonder internationally

allamericangirl8

Taylor swift is THE MOST OVERRATED ARTIST of ALL TIME next to JB& MILEY, im sorry i have to say. carrie has sold more albums than TS I think in the US and is off to a great start out of it, while TS was just a one hit wonder internationally

Lolno. I would say that title belongs to Emerson Lake & Palmer.

ramb

I don't like Taylor either, but you gotta give her some credit.
After all, she writes her own songs and plays her own music.

I'm a little bit tired of this Carrie / Taylor war. They're waaaay too different to be compared.
Taylor is focusing her career on the crossover material, and she does that very well.
Carrie decided to go on a different way, and I think most of us are very happy about that.

carebear4eva

I don't like Taylor either, but you gotta give her some credit.
After all, she writes her own songs and plays her own music.

I'm a little bit tired of this Carrie / Taylor war. They're waaaay too different to be compared.
Taylor is focusing her career on the crossover material, and she does that very well.
Carrie decided to go on a different way, and I think most of us are very happy about that.

I'm not. ME WANT CROSSOVER!