Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales, Blown Away, Week 15

bs63093

Imhappy :) plus the hopefu TODAY SHOW(im still emotiona after ithaha knowing carrie is in the same city as me doing exciting amazing stuff while i am at home doing boring chores) it shoud give both a boost!!!! 100% GOLD ahahaha just too bad its gonna get shunned by taylors new crappy single -__-

robinannhunt

Imhappy :) plus the hopefu TODAY SHOW(im still emotiona after ithaha knowing carrie is in the same city as me doing exciting amazing stuff while i am at home doing boring chores) it shoud give both a boost!!!! 100% GOLD ahahaha just too bad its gonna get shunned by taylors new crappy single -__-

I don't think shunned is the right word. SWSRN is just going to market herself more this week. SWSRN could never shunn the best vocalist in music today.

teesharky

Almost gold!! Yay!

I notice that carries album sales for BA areclose to her number of twitter followers. Both just about to cross 700k. Cannot wait till both hit platinum.

JB172

I don't think shunned is the right word. SWSRN is just going to market herself more this week. SWSRN could never shunn the best vocalist in music today.

Exactly, one song can't shun another song.

Fans bases can out buy other fans bases but no song ever put out has shunned another song.

pkc4rls

I am not sure exactly what the lowest week was...but it was getting pretty close to 10k, which is bad for a new release.

So at this point, anything above that-- is good news to me. lol

Unfortunately, at this pace, 2x platinum could take 5-10 years to happen.....lol But platinum should happen by Christmas or so.

Huh?? I looked at the chart and it never went below 13k. That was why I said that.

Daraebe

Here are the single sales for this week

3 2 Carrie Underwood Blown Away 72,000 65,000 464,000

25 29 Carrie Underwood Good Girl 14,000 16,000 1,282,000

epicamends

700,000 next week! :) Really hoping BA can stay steady around the 13-15k range heading into the holiday season, and hopefully jump up in sales then. Wonder if they have any big holiday marketing plans for the album? Besides the VH1 specials. Hopefully they do some sale prices, advertise for Black Friday, maybe some TV commercials if that is possible.

carebear4eva

700,000 next week! :) Really hoping BA can stay steady around the 13-15k range heading into the holiday season, and hopefully jump up in sales then. Wonder if they have any big holiday marketing plans for the album? Besides the VH1 specials. Hopefully they do some sale prices, advertise for Black Friday, maybe some TV commercials if that is possible.

Even if it stays at 15k every week till Christmas, we still won't hit Platinum by then....*gloom*

thunder92

^well no but its gonna have a holiday bump. How much I dont know but it will be a good amount im sure. Especially with the CMA's and hopefully she will perform/win at the AMAs

maria4hitz

I think this could hit platinum by the end of the year or early next year. Carrie's albums always sell great during the holiday season.

PRGuy79

Hi, everybody!

I check the Wikipedia site faithfully every week regarding AI alum album and single sales. This week, the single sales were updated but the album sales weren't. They still have last week's total of 673,000 and it is really bugging me. :) Can somebody who knows how to edit Wikipedia and site your source please update the following link to preserve my sanity? Thanks in advance!

American Idol alumni album sales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lab

Even if it stays at 15k every week till Christmas, we still won't hit Platinum by then....*gloom*

ASSUMING: NO EFFECT on Black Friday WEEK Sales, Christmas Holiday Shopping Weeks Sales (FIRST CHRISTMAS SHOPPING WEEKS of Blown AWAY album) from November 26, 2012 to December 30, 2012, NUMBER ONE "HIT" ON COUNTRY RADIO CHARTS of "Blown Away" Single on Week ending October 22, 2012 AND TOP 5 HIT on the previous weeks and CMA AWARDS CO-HOSTING and performance of "Blown Away Single" -

15,000 X 20 weeks + 688,837 = 300,000 + 688,837 = 988,837 albums

VERY EASY for "Blown Away" album to sell MORE THAN ONE MILLION COPIES at the end of December 30, 2012.

maria4hitz

^You're assuming it will sell over 15k every week until the holidays. I think it will fall under 15k eventually, but the CMA's + possible AMA performance + holiday sales will make the album go platinum without a doubt.

Manchs

2 Chainz debuts at #1 as IDJ scores four in the Top 10 and their third #1 in the past five weeks. Here's how it looks headed into the weekend:

*2 Chainz (Def Jam/IDJ) 130-140k
Now 43 (Capitol/EMI) 80-85k
Rick Ross (Def Jam/IDJ) 40-45k
*Insane Clown Posse (Psychopathic) 35-40k
Justin Bieber (Island/IDJ) 30-35k
Maroon 5 (A&M/Octone) 30-35k
One Direction (Syco/Columbia) 30-35k
Zac Brown Band (Atlantic) 25-28k
Adele (XL/Columbia) 25-28k
Kidz Bop Kids (Razor & Tie) 20-23k
*In This Moment (Century Media) 19-22k
fun. (Fueled By Ramen) 18-21k