Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales, Blown Away, Week 24

carebear4eva

Lol, releasing SYA to country radio is as big a slap as WANEGBT was...I honestly can't pick a good 3rd single, because there are so many factors...OWT makes a good 4th single for the summer (and we'll get to see Carrie in a bathing suit for the music video!!!!) and TBC (if not picked as single #3) will close out the album well.

Schrodinger

I never noticed before that she had to check the words. lol.

I LOVE the way she sings this. :)

Is that a Care Bear shirt? I tried to figure it out, but while the sound was great I wanted to take the camera out of the person's hand and beat them with it. Made me nauseous in full screen.

What's funny is that apparently the Opry does have a teleprompter setup. Eric Church, at his first Opry performance messed up the words to both Springsteen and Drink in my Hand

Eric Church Forgets The Words During Opry Performance | GAC News & Notes

gocountrymusic

If Carrie does decide to release GIG, I could see it replacing TGFHT in the second leg of her tour. It lyrics would still be fitting with the story she's telling for that segment.

Carrielover21

Honestly, I dont know why more people dont recognize the strength of Good in Goodbye. It would connect with so many people, and its so different and inspiring to stories of lost love. I am obsessed with the songs, and a lot of people I know who arent particular carrie fans love this song. I think it would be a mistake to not release it at some point. It would be a big hit at radio, and I think she could make one of the best music videos she's ever made with this song. Just a little rooting for GIG.

The Nanook

Carrie will troll us and release "Nobody Ever Told You" as 3rd single hahaha

Don't even. haha. I think she's sung it enough times live to guarantee that it wont be a single.

Lol, releasing SYA to country radio is as big a slap as WANEGBT was...I honestly can't pick a good 3rd single, because there are so many factors...OWT makes a good 4th single for the summer (and we'll get to see Carrie in a bathing suit for the music video!!!!) and TBC (if not picked as single #3) will close out the album well.

I still want to hear her sing SYA live at least once though. I wish they had included it in the setlist on tour. I actually think the MV for OWT might be another live concert video. Her production on tour for that song is good enough to warrant it.

Honestly, I dont know why more people dont recognize the strength of Good in Goodbye. It would connect with so many people, and its so different and inspiring to stories of lost love. I am obsessed with the songs, and a lot of people I know who arent particular carrie fans love this song. I think it would be a mistake to not release it at some point. It would be a big hit at radio, and I think she could make one of the best music videos she's ever made with this song. Just a little rooting for GIG.

I haven't experienced the situation in GIG, but even I feel like I can connect with the song. I feel like GIG and WAW would both have to fight over a single release, if either one were to become a single. But something interesting someone mentioned was sending GIG to pop/HAC and WAW to country. I think this is an interesting idea, but I would personally want GIG at country. I don't see GIG crossing over much anyway, even though it was one of the better selling songs when BA first came out.