Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales - "Blown Away": Week 30 (Black Friday)

clh_hilary

Don't get too excited though...At one point Susan Boyle's new album was #1 on Amazon all-genre last week and her album couldn't even debut Top 10 in the end.

Gator

Sony sent out an email - Black Friday Deals:

Blown Away

$4.99 Amazon
Black Friday 11/23 only
$5.00 Walmart
8pm Thanksgiving Day – All Day Friday

$7.00 Target
9pm Thanksgiving day – close business Saturday

teesharky

^ RihannA is pitchy live roo--- no doubt. But she has a nice tone to her voice and is much better then taylor, that is for sure. Plus her songs are catchy and fun to sing along to. And she seems like a cool person.

teesharky

So I went to Walmart to try to buy the $5 Carrie cds and the clerk said they sold out like hotcakes in the first hour of Black Friday.

So that is good news for Carrie anyway. lol

Bad news for Xtina though as I was still able to buy one of her cds for $5 at like 6 pm at night. I felt bad for her.

Gator

I never made it to Walmart. However, the two Targets I went to had a good supply of BA, some CR and Sh. I bought several, but made sure to leave a nice supply on the shelves. Unfortunately, they had the $7 sale sign with CR at both Targets I went to. I fixed that problem! I also "sold" some BA by informing people that the CDs were ONLY $7!!

Suellen

Went to Walmart tonight and they had only two copies of Blown Away and I'm not sure how many they had today; so I came home with two more copies of BA.

Mezik

I live in Canada... but... I grabbed all the Taylor Swift CDs hid them behind the kareoke album collections, and then put all of Carrie's CDs in the Best Sellers/Collectors choice section again.... :)

robinannhunt

I live in Canada... but... I grabbed all the Taylor Swift CDs hid them behind the kareoke album collections, and then put all of Carrie's CDs in the Best Sellers/Collectors choice section again.... :)

I did that at starbucks the other day.

Manchs

HOLY. COW.

CHART DATE: 11/26/2012
LAST UPDATE: 11/26/2012 10:58:52
NOW IN: 54.02%

LW TW artist / album label power index
-- 1 RIHANNA DEF JAM/IDJ 165,941
UNAPOLOGETIC
-- 2 PHILLIP PHILLIPS 19/INTERSCOPE 141,069
WORLD FROM THE SIDE OF THE MOON
1 3 ONE DIRECTION SYCO/COLUMBIA 134,858