Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales - "Blown Away": Week 30 (Black Friday)

Burst

AH. Wasn't expecting that as a final number. I was thinking ~45-50k in total. Wow. Hopefully she breaks the million mark with this one, not far to go! According to recent sales:

35 Carrie Underwood, Blown Away 16,427 (936,237)

She only needs 64k to get there, I'm hoping she can do it. Still super shocked!

Great sales for P!nk and Phillip too!

gaycarebear

AH. Wasn't expecting that as a final number. I was thinking ~45-50k in total. Wow. Hopefully she breaks the million mark with this one, not far to go! According to recent sales:

35 Carrie Underwood, Blown Away 16,427 (936,237)

She only needs 64k to get there, I'm hoping she can do it. Still super shocked!

Great sales for P!nk and Phillip too!

The final numbers aren't in yet, could be higher.

Pi314CA

I actually think so too but you know how HITS likes to mess with us Carriefans. lol.

Maybe but I don't think so. Last week, Blown Away sold 16,427 bringing the total to 936,237. With 58k sold thus far per HITS, 6k more is needed to get to one million.

Noting today's sales estimates and comparing with the guestimate late last week by HITS, I would guess that the 100% sales estimates that will be published tomorrow will be a 30%+ increase from today's numbers.

Pi314CA

Amazing sales boost for BA this week! Wow! Carrie's team knew just the right time to put it on sale lol. I knew Black Friday would be good for Carrie's salese (especially with the reduced price on the album), but this is even better than I imagined.

Nice sales for Phillip Phillips with his debut album as well.

Yes indeed, and Carrie's team knows when the end the sale; thus making it special. I think this is only the second time BA has been on sale, the previous time was at $6.99.

I wonder if SH sold more than 5k this past week.

oh my god thats amazing! Like all of y'all I was expecting 30k tops. Even if the second update is much smaller she'll most likely still pass 60k so it sold 2x more than most of us expected, that's great!

PRGuy79

Be still my heart! My jaw just dropped! I am thrilled for Carrie. Talk about momentum going into the new year! A dynamic single getting ready to rocket to the top, Grammy nominations ahead, more high-profile awards show performances around the corner. 56,000++ This. Is. Huge. :)

Marie2011

Tee had a heart attack right after seeing the first update don' t worry the doctors say she is fine and will probably be back on carriefans before the end of the day

Last edited:

keepplayingon2

HOLY. COW.

CHART DATE: 11/26/2012
LAST UPDATE: 11/26/2012 10:58:52
NOW IN: 54.02%

LW TW artist / album label power index
-- 1 RIHANNA DEF JAM/IDJ 165,941
UNAPOLOGETIC
-- 2 PHILLIP PHILLIPS 19/INTERSCOPE 141,069
WORLD FROM THE SIDE OF THE MOON
1 3 ONE DIRECTION SYCO/COLUMBIA 134,858
TAKE ME HOME
2 4 TAYLOR SWIFT BIG MACHINE 103,424
RED
20 5 P!NK RCA 76,465
TRUTH ABOUT LOVE
13 6 JASON ALDEAN BROKEN BOW 72,989
NIGHT TRAIN
-- 7 KEYSHIA COLE GEFFEN 63,230
WOMAN TO WOMAN
5 8 ROD STEWART VERVE 59,102
MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY
-- 9 KID ROCK ATLANTIC 59,015
REBEL SOUL
32 10 CARRIE UNDERWOOD 19/ARISTA NASHVILLE 58,645
BLOWN AWAY

Okay, I just ate a very sweet cupcake before reading this.... A sweet cupcake already makes me hyper and then I saw this. Now, I'm super hyper. lol

epicamends

AMAZING. I sure hope this encourages Arista to do sales more often. Incredible results! I'd love to see it stay inside the top 10.

Manchs

Come on, just 5k more and she'll pass 1 million. If she does 70k, I don't know what I will do haha Hopefully her team is smart enough to do this more often.

opry051008

Another great thing about these sales numbers is that it may encourage Walmart to heavily stock the special Walmart release of BA during the Christmas season. :)

teesharky

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow just got home from work and this is amazing!!!

I predicted 25k! Lol. Wow!!!