Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Are You Doing This Weekend?!?

Lstname89

I thought it might be fun to have a "Weekend" thread.

Let's all discuss what we're going to do on these great hot summer weekends we have coming up.

I'm trying to arrange a quick one night trip camping down at the "Lake of the Ozarks" here in Missouri, for tomorrow. Anyone else have outdoor plans?

Claire2004

My weekend will be one big nerdfest lol. I'm hoping I can study this weekend, and all the coming weekends, for the diplomate exam that I'm going to take at the end of July. Please pray for me for my exam. :)

Lstname89

My weekend will be one big nerdfest lol. I'm hoping I can study this weekend, and all the coming weekends, for the diplomate exam that I'm going to take at the end of July. Please pray for me for my exam. :)

Claire, you can bet I'l say a prayer for yah!

To be honest, I wish I was studying for an exam in college also, instead of going camping.

Camping is great, but college would really pay off in the long run! Good for you!:D

buckeyecarriefan

I'm going to the Tim Mcgraw and Kenny Chesney concert sunday at the Georgia dome.

Lucky! I still need to get around to getting tickets to either the Cleveland show end of July or the Detroit show in August. This, maybe even more so than Carrie, is my can't miss concert of the year.

liveasong

Green huh? Like Hulk green?

Please specify!

green-teen-bedroom.jpg

The green I chose looks like this! :) (This is not my room btw) LOL

Lstname89

^ I like it, but I would never be able to sleep in a room that bright!

I do love to paint though, fumes aren't as good as they used to be.:(

Lstname89

I rent a house so I don't get to paint..

If I could paint my bedroom it would be gigantic murals of Carrie all over lol.

Pi314CA

I'll pray for you and your studies. Your nerdfest reminded me of my daughter studying for her RN certification exam.

I'll be attending my niece's high school graduation. :)

bigbluegrl23

green-teen-bedroom.jpg

The green I chose looks like this! :) (This is not my room btw) LOL

If this was your room, I was gonna be extremely jealous haha. I love that color though. I think I'm going to that new Snow White movie with my friend. we'll see how that goes... haha
Becca

Lstname89

If this was your room, I was gonna be extremely jealous haha. I love that color though. I think I'm going to that new Snow White movie with my friend. we'll see how that goes... haha
Becca

Lol they took such an innocent children's Disney movie and made it PG-13 and pretty creepy to extent. I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing the movie when it comes out on DVD.

I'm trying to get Matt (my bf) to accompany me to the "Magic Mike" movie. People usually just think we're a couple straight friends, so it will be interesting to see what kinda looks we get at that type of a movie.;)

carrietakethewheel

Well, on Sunday, I'm going out to dinner with my Mom and Grandpa at Benihana since my Grandpa's birthday is Monday. :)

Also, on Monday, I have a job interview!