Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Are You Doing This Weekend?!?

liveasong

tumblr_lw9j2qU5sG1qi23vmo1_500.jpg

Anthony... you should visit my actual room! Look at this beautiful view! :D
I wish

buckeyecarriefan

My weekend. I had to get up early and go to work today. Luckily got to come home early. Now I'll spend the rest of the day just chillin. Maybe get a nap in. Maybe move some things around in my new bedroom in the garage. I don't know yet.

Tomorrow, work again, then a graduation party, then a much needed guy night with a good friend. Which means probably video games to start with and then who knows what kind of randomness we'll get in to. And I get to see his baby again. Excited about that.

Lstname89

Camping was fun, but I had forgot how much work was involved in packing and unpacking. Even just for one nights worth of stuff.

I'm ready for a nap! Got a full work week ahead, and need all the energy I can get!

Audra

I went and saw Lady Antebellum last night in Pittsburgh, with Darius Rucker and Thompson Square and it was sooooooooooooo amazing!! :D and today I just worked, oh yay lol

Lstname89

I went and saw Lady Antebellum last night in Pittsburgh, with Darius Rucker and Thompson Square and it was sooooooooooooo amazing!! :D and today I just worked, oh yay lol

I envy you being able to work THE DAY after a concert..

I don't think people would like me very much, if I came into work the next morning! I'd be prretttyy grumpy, but then again I'm not a morning person at all. People already have to deal with my morning wrath of negativity, lol!

CarrieFan928

Im studying for finals right now and writing an essay. So much fun!!! ha ha I'm trying to use my time wisely but I've already taken a break over an hour. ha ha oops :p

Audra

I envy you being able to work THE DAY after a concert..

I don't think people would like me very much, if I came into work the next morning! I'd be prretttyy grumpy, but then again I'm not a morning person at all. People already have to deal with my morning wrath of negativity, lol!

I know, I wasn't all thrilled I had to work today after such an AMAZING concert I went to and tailgating before the concert lol I was surprisingly awake when I woke up this morning for work so it wasn't bad, but I'm pretty tired right now though

buckeyecarriefan

Enough with the rest of the chit chat in this thread. Only one important question to be asked right now.

How did Hillary look? :p I'm assuming amazing as always.

Audra

Enough with the rest of the chit chat in this thread. Only one important question to be asked right now.

How did Hillary look? :p I'm assuming amazing as always.

oh she looked and was amazing! She was wearing all black except her top it was very low cut and had crystals surrounding that area and then her cuffs on her jacket had crystals as well...and there was like a little tail of material of some sort

oh I lied about the cuffs lol I just looked at my pictures

Carelle

Wow sounds like alot of you had some great weekend plans! To the UK Carrie fans... I wanna know who will be there on the 21st June! Can't wait to meet some fellow Carrie fans :)