Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Are You Doing This Weekend?!?

JB172

Your girls? How'd they do? Sounds like fun!! Love softball!!

Yes all three of them had games yesterday and all three won, so that was good.

We have three more times where they are play on the same day, at least they all play at different times so that is good.

Ann055

Yes all three of them had games yesterday and all three won, so that was good.

We have three more times where they are play on the same day, at least they all play at different times so that is good.

Yay, tell them congratulations!! I played for 9 years...absolutely LOVED it!!!

Lstname89

I used to work in the food service industry.. I know all about working EVERY weekend. It absolutely kills any sort of social life you have!

buckeyecarriefan

Saturday- work.
Sunday- cookout for Father's Day. Even though my dad lives half an hour away and won't be there. Probably will call him.........even though he, like me, hates talking on the phone so it'll end up the most awkward 30 second conversation ever.

Lstname89

Tonight- Taking it easy
Tomorrow- Going to the lake (My bf and I. Plus another couple, should be interesting)
Sunday- Fathers day cookout

pklongbeach

Wow, a day on the lake sounds like heaven. Your lucky.
Family is in town for my nephews grad.
I missed the ceremony so now everyone things i am in a funk> I'm not. I missed it. Thats it.
I'll send him a card with cash and he and I will be good. It's my sisters. I am the youngest boy with 4 sisters above me.
They still want me to be "little brother". I'm not. I'm a 47 yr old man. When will it end?
So I will be avoiding family.

Lstname89

Wow, a day on the lake sounds like heaven. Your lucky.
Family is in town for my nephews grad.
I missed the ceremony so now everyone things i am in a funk> I'm not. I missed it. Thats it.
I'll send him a card with cash and he and I will be good. It's my sisters. I am the youngest boy with 4 sisters above me.
They still want me to be "little brother". I'm not. I'm a 47 yr old man. When will it end?
So I will be avoiding family.

Matt's (my bf) parents own a cabin on the lake with boats and such. I'm just fortunate enough to have a great guy who likes fishing, going to the lake all the time, and having his open minded parents treat me like one in the family.

If I was having pay for a room somewhere, every time we went to the lake I would be a very broke individual!

carebearcarrie

Matt's (my bf) parents own a cabin on the lake with boats and such. I'm just fortunate enough to have a great guy who likes fishing, going to the lake all the time, and having his open minded parents treat me like one in the family.

If I was having pay for a room somewhere, every time we went to the lake I would be a very broke individual!

Lucky. My boyfriends mother hates me. She makes me buy my own hotel room for anything we do. We are 20 years old for goodess sake. I wont move in with him so he still lives at home, so that is probably why. But she hates me for SO many reasons its not funny..

Lstname89

Lucky. My boyfriends mother hates me. She makes me buy my own hotel room for anything we do. We are 20 years old for goodess sake. I wont move in with him so he still lives at home, so that is probably why. But she hates me for SO many reasons its not funny..

Ugh, well that sucks! In-laws can either be great or your worst enemy!

BTW, thank you for putting aside religious beliefs, and seeing my post for what it was for. I gave you an opportunity to say something about my lifestyle, and instead you respected me, and made a very nice post in reply.

Brownie points my friend!

Lstname89

7:30 am and already 80 here. It's going to be a very hot weekend!

Might go pick up some fireworks for the 4th, find a pool to splash around in, and smoke some ribs out on the grill!

ashley

I know what we are doing for fourth of july. Having a cookout. Pretty much all family is invited and our neighbors minus the ones across the street. I hope there is no fighting amongst the adults.

maddkat

Staff member
Picked wild blackberries this morning up at my brother's.
Jam and cobbler are in my future.:)