Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your LEAST favourite song on Blown Away?

What's your least favourite song on BA?

• Good Girl

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Nobody Ever Told You

Votes: 30 21.9%
  • Thank God For Hometowns

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Good in Goodbye

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Leave Love Alone

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Cupid's Got a Shotgun

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Other (BA/TBC/SYA/OWT/WAW)

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters

dsfox2009

There is absolutely NO way that I could pick a least favorite song! Sure, I have a few that stand out above the rest for myself personally (CGAS, BA, TBC, GG...), but I LOVE all of the songs on this record. Especially the more that I play them. So, I vote that an option for "It's impossible to pick a least favorite song on BA" be added! HAHA :p

Audra

I love all the songs, but Thank God For Hometowns is the song that I can skip on the CD....it's a good song, but I just don't get attached to it or able to want to sing along to it

rob

I've been a member for a while, but have never posted before...I think the whole album is amazing though :) I love every song!

Amber Ashes

My least fav is One Way Ticket. Not even because its that bad of a song but because I feel like it doesn't fit with the rest of the album.

Claudia_

I think the album is pretty good and has some beautiful and great songs on it.
The only 2 songs I don't really like are NETY and LLA. I also skip FC quite a bit, I don't even know why. I don't dislike it but I don't really love it either, Carrie's voice sounds amazing on it though.

carriebest

Two Black Cadillacs.

i don't know why people are calling it one of Carrie's bests. I like it but i don't love it. Maybe it will grow on me. I didn't love BHC at the first few listens too. but now it turns out to be one of my fav from her. :)

Gator

Am I the only one that simply cannot answer this question?

I love all of the songs, for different reasons. I have yet to skip any of them. Actually, I occasionally skip GG, only because it's been out a while; the others are still new to me. :)

pklongbeach

I admit, that it is the kind of question that is really not even fair to ask.
It's like asking your least favorite child.
I instictively don't like to answer anything regarding "dislikes" about Carrie or her music.
I am just too committed to uplifting it to want to even encourage my mind to go to the negative.
So I look at it like this "If I "had to" live without certain songs, and could only take the absolute musts, which would get cut?"
Cause I really don't "dislike" any of her music.
But some of her music does rise to the top for me. So I try to go from there and work backwards.

PlayOn

I picked Do You Think About Me - I just can't "get into" it as much as I can with most songs here. Nobody Ever Told You is next though.