Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your LEAST favourite song on Blown Away?

What's your least favourite song on BA?

• Good Girl

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Nobody Ever Told You

Votes: 30 21.9%
  • Thank God For Hometowns

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Good in Goodbye

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Leave Love Alone

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Cupid's Got a Shotgun

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Other (BA/TBC/SYA/OWT/WAW)

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters

12russ79

I can't vote it's a toss up for me between INSIDE YOUR HEAVEN.... WHEEL OF THE WORLD and UNAPOLIGIZE...LOL

bearball49

That is a tough one, but to choose one song if I HAD to give one up, it would be either TGFH or NETY. No way could do without WAY....it is actually one of my favorites. I keep humming it and think it is the perfect ending to the album. I am deeply religious myself so I have a hard time not enjoying a spiritual song with amazing vocals. I am still hoping someday for a gospel album from Carrie. Since Carrie is deeply religious, you always get an amazing performance because they are special to her. Country music had better appreciate her as I think Contemporary Christian would love to have her. The mark of a special album is not wanting to miss one them.

carebearcarrie

TGFH. It puts me to sleep.

I adore WAY! One of my favorites.

And again, i stand by that See You Again is also about God. Not about death.

carriecountrystar

TGFH. It puts me to sleep.

I adore WAY! One of my favorites.

And again, i stand by that See You Again is also about God. Not about death.

I know that was the original idea of the song (the kids leaving Aslan to go back to their world but knowing that they'll "see him again" face to face) for the movie but now that it's on the album, the interpretation is open to that of the listeners and can be used in different ways.
SYA can represent loosing someone (through death) but holding on to the hope and promise that you will still see them again in the future. That this is only a "temporary home".

cole

Ya'll are wrong for that. Who Are You visibly sends chills up and down my back.

Now, for Cupid's Got A Shotgun....hehe. I actually have come to resent that song :p I just don't like it.

killerqueen

There are one or two tracks that I haven't enjoyed as much as others, but after only listening to the album as a whole twice so far, I don't really want to pick one yet.

I did find in the middle of the album that my interest was lulling somewhat and that it needed a big song to draw me back in, but saying that I can't say I particularly disliked any of the tracks. Carrie done good! <3

carebearcarrie

I know that was the original idea of the song (the kids leaving Aslan to go back to their world but knowing that they'll see "see him again" face to face) for the movie but now that it's on the album, the interpretation is open to that of the listeners and can be used in different ways.

Most definitely. As most do see it as death. I see it as her relationship with Christ as she is carrying him with her and will see him again in heaven. But that is just me. I can also see it about death. Thats why i love that it can be taken multiple ways.

BlownAway

My least favourite would have to be Nobody Ever Told You. I mean I'll still listen to it, but it's not a song that I would put on repeat that's for sure!

Chasing Dreams

This is so hard. I love each song! But, I finally went with "Cupid's Got A Shotgun." It's a great song, and I really like it, but it's not on the top of my list.

Carrieflattsfan

"Leave Love Alone."

It's got a great beat & Carrie sounds awesome, but it's weak lyrically and repetitive. I probably won't skip it when I listen to the album, but it's not a favorite of mine.

CGAS, WYA & OWT have become some of my favorite tracks, which is funny because these are the ones I was iffy about. :p

pkc4rls

I guess I don't really understand the thing on Cupid's Got a Shotgun (not sure why someone would resent it??) but does not matter if I get it, lol, because people like what they like. :) Maybe it is too country for some but I actually think it is a great little fun song and the general COUNTRY listening public will like it a lot I anticipate. And I am the type that usually does not like very country sounding songs - as a rule - but not with Carrie, lol. I also have a feeling if Carrie stays true to form with liking to release more rockin songs as well as slower songs, as she usually does, it may well be a single - but of course I have no idea of that, lol (and she would probablly pick OWT before picking it). Anyway, I have it up there with the favorites beside the lesser country sounding songs like BA and Two Black Cadillacs.

Anyway, the thing about NETY, is that I like the music behind it a lot - almost has a few sounds kind of like an islandy song itself, as I have heard OWT described - but it is almost like the lyrics don't go that well with the music behind it. I like the music part of it quite well so I almost wish they would have put different lyrics with it. Just for the music part, I could not pick it as least favorite either.

I really don't have any big dislikes but if I had to say it at gunpoint, lol, I would probably say TGFH, only just because for some reason I guess I am not that nostalgic about hometowns, lol. But even it is not at all a bad song. I figured I would pick WHO ARE YOU but I actually found myself liking it much more then TGFH. Plus, Carrie sings it so beautifully that I just could not pick it as a least favorite either, lol. This was so hard with such a good album, ughhh. Basically, there is NO songs I would want to skip on this album.

Louisa

That's hard because this album is absolutely amazing from start to finish, but I voted for Who Are You, I'm just not feeling that song as much.

mlawlor

Who are you is the only song that was most likely not written during the writers brainstorming session (if they had one like before), as it was written by Mutt Lange, who is most known for his pop/rock songs, and changing country to be more "rockin'"with Billy Rae Cyrus and Shania Twain.
I'd be interested in knowing the back story of WAY, since Lange has done very little since the whole Twain affair thing.

teesharky

I love all the songs so there honestly is not a single song i dislike.

I am shocked that anyone would pick Cupids Gotta Shotgun as that is one of the best songs on the album. Odd

simonplay

I went with Do you think about me ! I dont feel anytinhg for that song ! Wine after wiskey and good in goodbye are my other options .

My favourites since the beggining are Blown Away , Two black cadillacs and Who are you !

supercarriefan

I love the entire album, and I am hesitant to say I have a least favorite. However, I will say that See You Again is the song I didn't feel the immediate connection to that I did some of the others. Carrie's vocal is breathtaking, though. I think the song as a whole is a grower for me. I like it more with every listen.

I certainly won't skip any songs when listening to the album because I feel like every song is there for a reason, and adds something special. I couldn't say that about PO lol.

thunder92

I have three that I can skip without too much regret...Who Are You, Forever Changed, and Thank God For Hometowns.

I do really like all three of them though, but if I had to skip any (which I havent so far) it would be one of those