Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite song from BA?

What Is Your Favorite Song From Blown Away?

• Good Girl

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Blown Away

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • Two Black Cadilacs

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • See You Again

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • One Way Ticket

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Good In Goodbye

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters

Amber Ashes

I have to go with Blown Away. That song is epic and I'm glad that is the title track. Her voice is perfection and the lyrics are so visual. This is defiantly the stand out track on the album and is going down as one of my all time favorite Carrie songs.

LilUnderwood

This was a hard choice! I LOVE Good Girl!! But Two Black Cadillacs is my favorite, its just so bada**!! I would love to see it as a single and see a music video for that song i think it would be epic!

scorpio88

The first time I listened to the full album, the only song that made me cry like a baby was Good in Goodbye. So by default, that became my favourite. I'm convinced she wrote the song for me haha.

Second favourite is See You Again, followed closely by Wine After Whiskey. I really love songs I can relate to, they feel so much more personal.

Concrete Angel

My favourite is Two Black Cadillacs, there is something about that song that I just loved from the first time I heard it. Good In Goodbye is a very close second though, beautiful song.

Carrie Country

What no category for ALL THE ABOVE!!!!? because that's my vote! I love each and every song on BA. I am indeed totally Blown Away by our sweet Carrie on this album. She has come back with a vengeance and better than ever!!!!!

Country Wisdom

See you Again, but all the others are growing on me quickly! Two Black Cadillacs sounded really good live, had a bit of an edge to it