Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite song from BA?

What Is Your Favorite Song From Blown Away?

• Good Girl

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Blown Away

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • Two Black Cadilacs

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • See You Again

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • One Way Ticket

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Good In Goodbye

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters

alevu23

That was difficult to choose :) But I chose Two black cadilacs. Although I really like Good girl, Do you think about me, Blown away, Wine after whiskey and One way ticket - that's a really fun one :D
Basically, the whole album is great, as usual hehe :D

Marv

I've been playing the heck out of 'Two Black Cadillacs' since I purchased this best-of-her-career CD last week.

Cps235

Right now, I am obsessed with Who Are You? It's such an amazing song & a great album closer! This song has definitely brought me closer to Jesus! ;)

dsfox2009

I absolutely LOVE Cupid's Got a Shotgun! I can't believe that so many don't have it up at the top of their lists for the album. What's not to like? A unique song topic (I don't know many songs that talk about Cupid...), firearms, and Carrie Underwood. Makes for a great song, if you ask me! :)

maddkat

Staff member
I'm going with TBC. I absolutely love that song...and the preacher said he was a good man....ahhh the way she sings that.
I hope it becomes a single just to see the video they would make.

Lstname89

Had the album a week and almost two days.. Still sticking to TBC as my favorite! I'm weird, because when I'm driving at night through a neighborhood, the song makes me feel like I'm on a mission to go kill someone. Gives me an eery feeling, much like the feeling I get with Alan Jackson's "Midnight In Montgomery"..

PlayOn

Good Girl's my favourite, followed by Thank God For Hometowns, Blown Away and Who Are You in some order.

Butterfly13

My favorites are Blown Away, TBC, SYA, GG, FC and Who Are You. And Nobody Ever Told You is on repeat now so that one as well

gocountrymusic

Blown Away and 2 Black Cadillacs keep switching for me. I love that she doesn't tell us if the father actually died in the BA and I also love how she leaves the detail out about how the husband was killed. It leaves me wanting more (like a music video...)

Wine After Whiskey, Leave Love Alone, and Do You Think About Me keep rotating for me too. It's just a really solid album.

BlownAwayLiam

Blown Away for me, it's amazing and I love the slightly new sound it has, with a push it could be a hit here in the UK I think! Two Black Cadillacs and Good Girl are close behind though.

bearball49

Right now, I am obsessed with Who Are You? It's such an amazing song & a great album closer! This song has definitely brought me closer to Jesus! ;)

I totally agree...I listen to each song and am so pleased when it comes on that I actually play it several times on repeat. I have really examined the lyrics....as well as loving the melody. I must say I think those that say it is a faith based song are wrong. Carrie did not see it as one and after listening and reading the lyrics, I agree. The clincher was "lead me to desire" . There is no way that is a God song. I think it is a song about a soul mate. Not sure if the person has actually met the mate, it may be asking about the person that would be doing all those things or just knowing it is a soul mate, what else is there to discover about the person. Regardless, this song has become an obsession for me. I absolutely love it.

liz278

I voted for Blown Away when the poll came up, but I think it depends on the day. Some days I listen to Forever Changed and absolutely love it and it's on repeat. Other days I love See You Again, then Who Are You?, then WAW, but I always love every song on the album. I feel like I have listened to this CD over and over again since I got it on the 1st! I was thinking today that there could be a lot of singles off the album and I wouldn't want to be the one to pick which ones are going to be singles. I hope BA, TBC, WAW, GIG, CGASG, LLA & OWT.

carrieguy2

I was thinking today that there could be a lot of singles off the album and I wouldn't want to be the one to pick which ones are going to be singles. I hope BA, TBC, WAW, GIG, CGASG, LLA & OWT.

if it follows the pattern of the other albums, we'll get four singles, and i agree with your first three choices plus GG! :)