Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite song from BA?

What Is Your Favorite Song From Blown Away?

• Good Girl

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Blown Away

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • Two Black Cadilacs

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • See You Again

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • One Way Ticket

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Good In Goodbye

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters

delky

i voted for blown away with two black cadillacs as a second choice. Both songs are epic,I hope they're going to be released as a singles. I criticized sometimes Carrie's vocals for the lack of passion,but this is not the case..I can feel her passion,her feelings,her emotions. It's probably going to be her best effort...but I need to listen carefully the whole record. I have already listen 9 songs,not the whole album cause the I tunes link doesn't work for me,but I found them in this link:
Carrie Underwood | Blown Away

Cathie Wynkoop

Who Are You is the song that stole my heart as I was listening the other night. It just really confirmed to me once more the strength of Carrie's faith in God. It is such a beautiful song--the melody, the words, and mostly the way Carrie sings it.

Beautiful!!

hockey2k5

Though it's not my favorite song, 'Forever Changed' really hits home for me. My grandfather was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2000, and it's just been a slow decline ever since then. It's like he's no longer Grampy...he's someone else...and it truly breaks my heart. Like the song says, he is indeed, forever chagned. The same goes for my grandmother, who has diligently taken care of him each day. But, I know even though he may not know me anymore, I'll certainly see him again one day...just like 'See You Again' says.

Wow. What a powerful album from Carrie. Thank goodness for her.

killerqueen

Writing this on a Carrie fanboard may seem like I'm just being a fantard, but I swear to god, Two Black Cadillacs could become one of my favourite songs of all time. I literally paused the next song and sat in silence when it finished, just trying to take it all in. It actually left me speechless - I can't get enough of it already!

Other favourites included:

Blown Away: I love the almost fairytale-like music throughout it and how Carrie shows so many sides of her voice! <3
See You Again: Not my favourite lyrically, but the way Carrie sings this song is great! In that sense it's perfect, because she sings each part the exact way I'd like her to sing it. Does that make sense?

cole

Awwww, you guys! I let my mom listen to "Forever Changed" (knowing how easily she cries), and she cried when it came to the part about the woman losing her memory. Her dad (my grandad) passed away last September and he was starting to develop Alzheimer's, so this song seemed like it was almost made for her. But she says she loves it and it is her favorite!

She also really likes Who Are You, too. She said she can feel the spirit of the Lord in that song. So my mom loves the album!! That's one we won over. :D

allamericangirl8

Writing this on a Carrie fanboard may seem like I'm just being a fantard, but I swear to god, Two Black Cadillacs could become one of my favourite songs of all time. I literally paused the next song and sat in silence when it finished, just trying to take it all in. It actually left me speechless - I can't get enough of it already!

Other favourites included:

Blown Away: I love the almost fairytale-like music throughout it and how Carrie shows so many sides of her voice! <3
See You Again: Not my favourite lyrically, but the way Carrie sings this song is great! In that sense it's perfect, because she sings each part the exact way I'd like her to sing it. Does that make sense?

Cool to see a Queen fan posting. :)

Cps235

Who Are You is the song that stole my heart as I was listening the other night. It just really confirmed to me once more the strength of Carrie's faith in God. It is such a beautiful song--the melody, the words, and mostly the way Carrie sings it.

Beautiful!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels the same exact way! I completely agree with you! When I first heard it, I was blown away! A great album closer! The song is very powerful and breath-taking! One of my favs from Carrie ever.

luv4ever

i dont know if i can pick one YET. but so far wine after whiskey is my favorite. i have always loved the title ever since we discovered it. see you again, do you think about me, good in goodbye, leave love alone and who are you are awesome too!

thunder92

I am in absolute awe with Good In Goodbye. Its an amazing song and I hate to say it, but I think its gonna rival Wasted as my favorite Carrie song of all time.

The lyrics, the melody, and ohh that cry in her voice. I feel every ounce of emotion that the person in the song is feeling. I have never connected with a Carrie song like that before...which is usually because her songs are aimed at boys and well its harder to relate to lmao but this one is different (and there are a few exceptions for me besides GIG)

cole

"As bad as it was, as bad as it hurt, I thank God I didn't get what I thought that I deserved." <3

Cps235

Every day since Wednesday (for me) I have a different favorite song! Mine at the moment is Who Are You

hjj

There is so many gems on the album. The 1st 3 songs grab your attention but when you get to listen to the rest it is also great. I love LLA, CGSG, and GIG is gorgeous.

x0xJeSSx0x

I voted for See You Again but it was a hard decision between that one along with Who Are You and Blown Away.

I just want to vote for them all, haha.

Louisa

I agree with glenn7 about Leave Love Alone. It's going to be a great concert number. Every time I hear it I visualize Carrie perfoming it at the CMA Fest, I hope she does! :)