Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which song do you WANT to be single #4?

Which song would you like to see as single #4?

• See You Again

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • One Way Ticket

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Good In Goodbye

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Leave Love Alone

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other: NETY, TGFH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oneal

Why would people think she would release WAW? If you think DYTAM is not going to be released because it was cut from the set, what makes you believe WAW will be picked since it isn't performed either?

ramb

I think Carrie needs to release an upbeat song now (we all agree in this one, right?)
OWT or DYTAM are the best choices right now IMO.
My vote goes to OWT.
If the critics don't love it, I don't care, and neither should you, guys.
Not award-worthy, but fun-worthy for sure.
Go with OWT please!

Pitocco

I think Carrie needs to release an upbeat song now (we all agree in this one, right?)
OWT or DYTAM are the best choices right now IMO.
My vote goes to OWT.
If the critics don't love it, I don't care, and neither should you, guys.
Not award-worthy, but fun-worthy for sure.
Go with OWT please!
I agree with the OWT being a single at some point, I dont know if it should necessarily be next, but at some point for sure. Besides, Pontoon was award-worthy, I don't see why OWT can't be

teesharky

Why would people think she would release WAW? If you think DYTAM is not going to be released because it was cut from the set, what makes you believe WAW will be picked since it isn't performed either?

sadly I agree. they will not release singles they do not perform in concert. They added ITYS to the setlist before it became a single. They did NOT add WAW and they cut DYTAM. So neither will be singles, sadly.