Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which song do you WANT to be single #4?

Which song would you like to see as single #4?

• See You Again

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • One Way Ticket

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Good In Goodbye

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Leave Love Alone

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other: NETY, TGFH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

desubear

DYTAM as a single would be a flop! Even Carrie dont like the song anymore! lol :p

OWT will be the most successful single from BA after BA (single).

agreed that DYTAM will be a flop. my vote goes to CGAS (although that might be single numero cinqo) but who knows.

dsfox2009

My vote goes to either OWT or Cupid. I would honestly be surprised if anything besides these two were chosen, tbh...

allamericangirl8

No. It's an awesome song.

+1 Besides if Taylor's Ours can hit number one (and it was like her smoothest chart run of the entire era iirc), then DYTAM won't have any problems since they're sonically similar. Hell, if MAMA'S SONG can hit #2, I don't think Carrie has to worry lol.

Don't let your personal taste warp your perception of how well a song will do on radio. BA didn't sound like a smash to me, but smash it did.

Anyway, I voted for DYTAM, but I'd be pleased with OWT or WAW (especially WAW). I could get behind GIG and LLA. I'll throw my computer if any of the other songs become singles, though. Yes, even Cupid. I would not want to hear that song repeatedly on radio. :x

DizzyDollyDee

Most of us are in agreement on what we DON'T want as the 4th song and more flexible on what we would like. I think her strongest songs on the CD are GG, BA, TBC, SYA. FC DYTAM, GIG, WAW, WAY - I just love the way she sings each of the songs and it also indicates I really like her on ballads the most so think they do better on radio than on tour.

Zman312

OWT because we need a fun song for spring/summer. Look at Pantoon, it not the best song but its a great fun summer song... motorboating..LMAO!!!

PRGuy79

From a timing standpoint, I have voted for One Way Ticket. If this gets released in April, it will have time to peak during summer vacation, and then clear the way for Do You Think About Me to follow as single #5 and peak in the Fall. Since DYTAM has the line, "That first cold September night...", this timing would work nicely for Single #5, too.

I'd be all for any one of these songs being released next: OWT, GIG, or DYTAM. However, given that her past two singles have had a slightly darker undertone, I'd be more in favor of DYTAM or OWT.

clh_hilary

1. "Do You Think About Me"
2. "See You Again"
3. "Leave Love Alone"
4. "Cupid's Got a Shotgun"
5. "One Way Ticket"
6. "Nobody Ever Told You"

7. "Good In Goodbye"
8. "Wine After Whiskey"

9. "Who Are You"

10. "Forever Changed"

Please no matter what, don't release "Thank God For Hometowns".

pandy

Do you think about me, Good in Goodbye, See you again, Leave love alone, Cupids got a shotgun, wine after whiskey.

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
OWT , looking forward to CMAFEST and 40K people "singing along with it" :)
followed by DYTAM, which absolutely needs to be a single!!

simonplay

I cant believe that you guys think that DYTAM will be a good 4th single (summer song)! I mean JUST NO! lol

thunder92

When I think of OWT, I think of a cheesy song lol but when I turn it on I just cant help but love it!

I do think it would make an awesome 4th single, but at the same time it would bring her critic appraisal momentum down since the first three have been so critically acclaimed (not that it REALLY matters though lol)