Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are YOU voting for for ACM EOTY 2011?

Who are YOU voting for?

• Toby Keith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jason Aldean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miranda Lambert

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Brad Paisley

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Taylor Swift

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Keith Urban

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters

Britt011

So I know the latest debate is who you are going to vote for. RF fans, many Carrie fans, and of course Keith fans are saying they are all voting for Keith this year. For 2 reasons, because he is the underdog and to get back at Carrie's label.
So please choose who you are going to vote for, not who you think is going to win.
Thanks!

As for me:
GO KEITH!! :)

Jade_kt

I don't really care but I don't undersand why you would let the label win? If that's the case then I really hope the votes are split and Taylor wins. Just gotta be honest here. These people screwed Carrie out of even being able to have a chance to continue her streak. They wouldn't have done that to a man. Yet they nominate probably one of the least deserving people to ever be nominated? It's just wrong. Kudos to those of you willing to stand up for Carrie.

I agree. If I vote, I plan on voting for Keith when it comes to the award show so long as I don't break down though. My heart wants to vote for Brad but my head wants to vote for Keith.

bree

Keith has my vote, and is deserving. Although I'd be happy with Brad winning too. And don't jump all over me... but I'd be fine with Taylor taking it too. I don't care about getting back at Carrie's label though, that's irrelevant.

Jade_kt

I love Brad too I mean I've seen him 6-7 times in concert as opposed to have seen keith like 3. That being said even if Brad rescued orphans from a burning building I just couldn't bring myself to give the label what they want. I'd just make sure Brad got some sort of humanitarian award later on lol.

Okay. I will try my best to vote for Keith then if I vote. If Brad is truely friends w/ Carrie, I think he would take one for the team to support Carrie w/ this snub, which I think he would. He's just that type of guy. Plus he's already won a CMA EOTY award by his peers.

Last edited:

Gator

The only person I would expend energy voting on is Carrie, so I'm not going to be voting this year. I'm skeptical about the voting process anyway and who is to say that they have not already selected the winner??

Jade_kt

^^^or fix it to where the industry's votes counts the most over fan votes. They have already changed the rules several times; so it wouldn't surprise me if they did it again here to get the outcome they want. But I might still vote anyways; probably just not as hard as I would if Carrie was in the category.

hjj

You know it is amazing that it did not matter that Kenny got 4-5 EOTY in a row but heaven forbid if a woman gets more in a row. I guess they don't think much of the fan voting aspect and don't want to leave it to the fans to get it right.

Gator

IF I would vote, I would vote for Keith. I like Brad, but sadly, he's under Arista. Plus, he's won CMA EOTY. Again, why they selected to eliminate Carrie is a mystery. But the biggest mystery is why they are putting their weight toward the least-deserving of the E0TY award, if they indeed are pushing ML for that award.

Jade_kt

If Miranda had the #1 hits, big tour numbers, and big cd sales, I could justify her being nominated for EOTY but so far she's only had 2 #1 hits, small tour numbers, and good cd sales but not great. So for her to be picked over Carrie who had Miranda's stats and then some, I can't justify her nomination over Carrie's. So while I like Miranda, I can't justify voting for her.

bree

LOL not really it's the entire point she was screwed over. Hmm well maybe I'll just swtich it up and vote for Taylor since she probably has the best chance without an entire fanbase.

Yeah but not voting Brad simply because he's under the same label as Carrie doesn't make sense.