Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are YOU voting for for ACM EOTY 2011?

Who are YOU voting for?

• Toby Keith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jason Aldean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miranda Lambert

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Brad Paisley

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Taylor Swift

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Keith Urban

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters

allamericangirl8

Actually, I agree that a vote for Brad is a vote for TS.
There are too many voting Keith for your vote for Brad to have any effect.
But there will be enough voting for T for her to be a real force.
The only way to really fight that force is together.

You miss my point: I DON'T CARE WHO WINS. I care that I'm voting for the best man. You've got all the Keith fans, the Flatts fans and the McGraw fans pulling for Keith in addition to the solid majority of Carrie fans. I fail to see how my vote toward Brad will matter in the long run. Taylor's fans don't even watch the ACMs! They watch the Grammys and MTV Awards and the TCAs. They're POP. But if Taylor does win, that would also mean the label lost.

There's no real win here. There's no way for both Carrie to win and the label to lose. If Carrie's friends win, she'll think of it as her win, too. I don't see what this accomplishes, voting for Keith. If you like Keith the best of the six, vote for him, but I don't. I'll think up a strategy tomorrow to make the label KNOW we're pissed off at them, but this route doesn't show anything. Keith has boatloads of fans. The label can just assume that his fanbase beat Miranda's and Brad's. Lord knows Miranda's fanbase doesn't even compete with Keith's, and Brad's is a toss-up.

Whoever has the weakest fanbase should win if we want to make a statement.

Since the fanbases are pretty even, the only option I see is to vote for the best.

After Jimmy Carter's article, I doubt the label will make that move again. I don't think our votes will teach the label a lesson either.

allamericangirl8

I love posting with everyone on this site. Mostly because everyone here either has insightful information but you guys always make me smile and laugh. Gosh it's been like six years for me here so dunno I guess I love you all.:) Honestly I really do like pretty much everyone on here.

Me too! I don't know how anyone could just say, "This is my last post on this site." Unless they're dying or have carpal tunnel.

Jade_kt

We should of put Carrie as an option on this poll and see how that would have turned out....lol.

Zman312

TBH, I really don't vote that much unless it's necessary. I voted my butt off for Carrie when she was nominated for EOTY in 2009 because I knew this was BIG. I then joined this forum to share my with my fellow Carrie fans. I usally vote here and there but never really been a hardcore voter! I once again voted hardcore for 2010 EOTY and was so shocked Carrie won, that WE MADE IT HAPPEN! Of course I am disappointed as Carrie was robbed! Only if she was a man...eww!

Anyhow, I don't plan on voting and if I do, i probably vote here and there, but it will be for BRAD!
REASONS WHY WE SHOULD VOTE FOR BRAD PAISLEY:
1.) He and Carrie are very close and I am 99.9% sure Carrie is voting for him and rooting for him.
2.) The label pushed for Brad more than Miranda because without Kenney this is his real shot! The only person that will was going to stop him is Carrie. This way they didn't support Carrie as a way to give Brad his chance! (Don't get me wrong, I am very angry at this situation, but what's done is done). I say we vote for Brad and hopefully, they will promote Carrie after that. BUt knowing how female artist are shunned so quickly, I do fear for Carrie's chances.
3.) Brad have been very supportive of Carrie and I think we can thank him for his support and love! We know that the industry is behind him, he just needs a few votes. Also, Brad won FM artist at the AMA, so I think he have the votes and with our votes he can win this!

BRAD ALL THE WAY!!!

Jade_kt

^^^I think Brad won at the AMA because alot of Carrie fans voted for him too. I know I did.

Last edited:

allamericangirl8

I think I might just vote Brad once and Keith fifty times. As long as one of my votes goes to Brad. Besides, PYIAS missing number one? Nonsense! Rubbish!

I'm voting for Keith simply because he's my favorite. Well, he and Carrie are my favorites. Lol.

But I'd be perfectly happy seeing Brad win. Or even Jason, he know's how to put on a show.

epicamends

I think I might just vote Brad once and Keith fifty times. As long as one of my votes goes to Brad. Besides, PYIAS missing number one? Nonsense! Rubbish!

I don't think you can vote 50 times. Isn't it one vote per IP address, the same as it's been for the last two years?

bree

They won't learn anything either way. If Keith wins, I highly doubt they'll muse, "Those darn Carrie fans!"

I don't care if I give them what they want. I think voting for Miranda is more along the lines of giving them what they want than Brad anyway.

Carrie and Brad's friendship is just more important than telling a label to suck it. He's been nothing but great to Carrie. His winning has more to prove than Keith's. If we want to get their attention, we should send a write-in vote for the Janedear Girls. THEN they'll get our message.

Totally agree!