Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 racing thread

buckeyecarriefan

Kinda surprised they went ahead and gave him his Chase exemption since it was a suspension, but I agree that was handled 100% correctly from start to finish. Hopefully Kurt can put it all behind him and realize that he's about out of chances and he needs to grow up and quit putting himself in these situations.

buckeyecarriefan

It really is astonishing just how bad the Roush program is.

They've always had random periods where they just fell off completely but in the past they always had great drivers that made sure they weren't down long. With the drivers they have now you get the feeling that may not happen this time. I could really see them going the way of Yates, sticking around running midpack for 5-10 years then just focusing on engines. It'll be a sad day but Jack's never been great at maintaining success once he gets it.

JB172

They've always had random periods where they just fell off completely but in the past they always had great drivers that made sure they weren't down long. With the drivers they have now you get the feeling that may not happen this time. I could really see them going the way of Yates, sticking around running midpack for 5-10 years then just focusing on engines. It'll be a sad day but Jack's never been great at maintaining success once he gets it.

I bet that Biffle wishes he would have went elsewhere unless he didn't get any offers from the top tier teams and decided staying where he is was a better ride.

buckeyecarriefan

I bet that Biffle wishes he would have went elsewhere unless he didn't get any offers from the top tier teams and decided staying where he is was a better ride.

Yeah that was weird to me. Seems like a guy in his 40s looking for one last shot at glory would have been all over jumping from what looked even last year like a sinking ship. I honestly always figured Biffle would leave because of that and Edwards would have been the guy to stick around and try to rebuild a team that would have undoubtedly been HIS now, but you may be right in that Biffle just didn't get any offers. Especially once 3M jumped to Gordon. I imagine if they stayed with him he would have been attractive but there's not many top rides wanting a 45 year old with declining skills who's not bringing his own sponsor.

Ann055

^
It is. Kevin's Insta cracks me up because he shows the cutest things Keelan does & says. Also DeLana on her twitter tells you what Keelan is saying at any given moment. That kid is the cutest!

MSCarriefan

I know. My whole family can't wait to watch "keelan videos" or see what he does. He is the cutest. That video is just...lol

countryfan2006

MISpeedway ‏@MISpeedway 3h3 hours ago We are all better for having known Steve Byrnes. Our thoughts and prayers are with Karen and Bryson. #ByrnesStrong

Ryan Blaney ‏@Blaney 3h3 hours ago
Sad to hear about Steve Byrnes, a great guy and the nicest person out there. Will be missed.

Pocono Raceway ‏@poconoraceway 3h3 hours ago
Rest in peace @SteveByrnes12. We'll miss you, bud.
43 retweets 116 favorites

Watkins Glen Int'l ‏@WGI 3h3 hours ago Saddened to hear about the passing of @SteveByrnes12. He was a great man that will be missed by many. #ByrnesStrong