Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 racing thread

countryfan2006

FOX SPORTS: NASCAR ‏@NASCARONFOX 3h3 hours ago With deep sadness we announce the passing of our friend and colleague Steve Byrnes » http://foxs.pt/1DJwlPa

XFINITY Racing ‏@XFINITYRacing 3h3 hours ago
Our thoughts and prayers are with family, friends and fans of @SteveByrnes12. He will never be forgotten by NASCAR community. #ByrnesStrong

Texas Motor Speedway ‏@TXMotorSpeedway 3h3 hours ago
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family of Steve Byrnes, as well as the entire NASCAR community. #RIPByrnesStrong

Darrell Wallace Jr ‏@BubbaWallace 3h3 hours ago
Stomach just dropped, truly saddened by the news of Steve Byrnes. A great friend & had the chance 2 do one of my 1st Hub interview w/ him.

Hendrick Motorsports ‏@TeamHendrick 3h3 hours ago
We’re heartbroken about the passing of our friend Steve Byrnes. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and everyone he touched.

SiriusXM NASCAR ‏@SiriusXMNASCAR 3h3 hours ago
We are deeply saddened by the passing of our dear friend, @SteveByrnes12. Our thoughts & prayers remain with @KarenByrnes & @BrysonByrnes.

Jayski's ‏@jayski 3h3 hours ago
Sorry to hear about Steve Byrnes passing away today http://www.jayski.com/news/pages/story/_/page/NASCAR-related-deaths-sad-news …

TalladegaSuperS ‏@TalladegaSuperS 3h3 hours ago
Thoughts & prayers from Talladega go out to all of Steve Byrnes' friends & family & the @NASCARONFOX family. He will be greatly missed.

Kansas Speedway ‏@kansasspeedway 3h3 hours ago
RIP Steve Byrnes, you will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family.

Troy Aikman ‏@TroyAikman 7h7 hours ago
In honor of NASCAR's Steve Byrnes #ByrnesStrong
72 retweets 164 favorites

countryfan2006

Wendy Venturini ‏@WendyVenturini 3h3 hours ago Hard to put into words losing someone who taught me so much. My heart breaks for Karen & esp Bryson. Heaven gained a good one.#ByrnesStrong

Mid-Ohio ‏@Mid_Ohio 3h3 hours ago
We send condolences and prayers to the family and friends of longtime @FOXSports reporter Steve Byrnes. #ByrnesStrong

Jennifer Jo Cobb ‏@JenJoCobb 3h3 hours ago
#ByrnesStrong He was very kind and professional when I met him. He will be missed on our TV screens and in the... http://fb.me/48yRzt8hQ

CharlotteMotorSpdwy ‏@CLTMotorSpdwy 3h3 hours ago
Our thoughts and prayers are with Steve's family and the entire @NASCARONFOX team. We've lost a treasured friend. #ByrnesStrong

Dale Earnhardt Jr. ‏@DaleJr 3h3 hours ago
My hope is Steve was able to see how much he was loved & appreciated by so many. Rest easy friend. Prayers to his family. #ByrnesStrong

countryfan2006

Samantha Busch ‏@SamanthaBusch 18h18 hours ago
1f44d.png
1f64f.png
RT @TheOrangeCone: Can you help us get #ByrnesStrong trending? Our pal Steve needs us tonight.

JB172

I knew that the news of Steve Byrnes passing away was going to come soon but it is still very sad news to hear, he was very, very good at what he did and was even a better person.

RIP Steve

JB172

David Ragan is headed to the # 55 for the rest of the season starting at Kansas in May, Jones is going to take over the # 18 until Busch is back.

Ann055

I knew that the news of Steve Byrnes passing away was going to come soon but it is still very sad news to hear, he was very, very good at what he did and was even a better person.

RIP Steve

That last photo in the hospital with Tyler, his cousin, and a girl (maybe Tyler's wife) - they were on each side of him. He had the oxygen mask on him had all kind of those sticky things they put on you so easily hook up whatever they need to.

I knew at the moment I saw that picture that he was on his way to Heaven. My Dad had the exact same look, color, etc. as soon as we told him it was ok to go, that we would be fine. He also fought and fought - our entire family was surrounding him around his bed. The stuff came off and he was gone within 20 minutes.

P.Sl I said more, but all of a sudden POOF it was gone. Oh well. The only other thing I will say is Steve's last tweet on 4/20 simply said "I went the distance" posted at 5:27 am

Such a kind, caring man! And it will be so hard for Karen, but even harder for Bryson - he's a 12yo & his Daddy was his best friend & they did so much together. Luckily, they have the NASCAR community putting their arms around them & Bryson & Karen will not want for anything except his Daddy and her husband.

JB172

Boy did Kurt just dominate the race today.

The Roush program has 1 Top 5 and 2 Top 10's in 9 races and Biffle is their highest driver in points in 21st, that is just horrible.