Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Fan Club Party

hjj

I use to go all the time and I live in Fl. I have not a fan club member in the recent yrs so do not know how it may have changed recently.

Kizmet311

I've always understood you had to get an invite similar to a meet and greet invite?

Yes, you have always had to get an invitation. There is at least one year where I didn't get an invitation or maybe didn't enter, can't remember. It was the year that it was held at the Country Music Hall of Fame and I think it was a #1 party for one of her songs.

LilUnderwood

Last year was my first year being chosen! But I hadn’t applied in the past because I was living at home in Boston, MA and a broke high school student lol! Now I live in Nashville! It was funny at the party I told people I live like 20 minutes from the Opry and they were like wow! Lol

hjj

Remember the one at Hall of Fame was very limiting with invites.

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
D6FNwJoW0AEvynD.jpg:large

Kizmet311

Well...guess we'll be waiting a little bit longer, lol! It would be nice if they gave us a new time frame, but not surprised they didn't since they blew the first one so bad.

bigd79

Check your emails everyone!! i just got invited to the fan club party!!!

So now here lies my issue... i'm sure i wouldn't have an issue getting to Nashville...but how the heck am i gonna find somewhere stay during CMA fest? Although technically that does not start til later in the week.
OMG what do i do what do i do lol

I was chosen too!! So excited! Ok, this would be my first time going. What are the specifics? Like how long does it usually last, how early should you get there, and what should I expect? Thanks!

maddkat

Staff member
I was chosen too!! So excited! Ok, this would be my first time going. What are the specifics? Like how long does it usually last, how early should you get there, and what should I expect? Thanks!
they'll send an email later with time etc

But it usually last around 2 hours. Usually Carrie comes out, chats and sings( 6-10 songs), then they play some sort of game - last year they had the karaoke contest. Sometimes they have a raffle,sometimes a q&a.It's a little different every year.
How early you get there depends on how close you want to be.Some get there very ,very, very early.lol

Smokyiiis

No invite....no email. Must be the unluckiest person ever. LOL 14 years and counting! Not giving up!

maddkat

Staff member
No invite....no email. Must be the unluckiest person ever. LOL 14 years and counting! Not giving up!
I would contact them and ask about it.Had friend who did and they told her she was invited and finally found the invite in her quarantine folder.

CU4ever

OMG! I'm so excited guys, I got invited! This is my first time ever!! I can't wait to meet all of you and join in on the fun!

Last edited:

LilUnderwood

So true! Was hoping she would do a meet and greet this year but that’s okay! I bet they had record number enter due to her new album being so awesome!

Kizmet311

Check your emails everyone!! i just got invited to the fan club party!!!

So now here lies my issue... i'm sure i wouldn't have an issue getting to Nashville...but how the heck am i gonna find somewhere stay during CMA fest? Although technically that does not start til later in the week.
OMG what do i do what do i do lol

Since it's Tuesday night and CMA Fest hasn't technically started, I would suggest staying around the Opry area. There is a nice Hampton Inn near the Opry - on Music Vally Drive or whatever it's called. That's where I always stay.

And for the other person that asked about time - the party usually starts in the morning, I think. They typically start checking people in between 9-10am and I think we usually get inside around 11 or so. Since I only live 3 1/2 hours away from Nashville, I always just get up early, drive down, and then drive home after the party. Now, if the party was at night or I was going to the Opry I would get a hotel, but since it's typically early in the day I don't stay.

As for the party itself, I decided to decline my invitation this year. It broke my heart to do it, but my daughter's dance schedule has me busy through June 2nd with recitals and shows, then she has a two-day dance intensive the 5th and 6th, plus I'm off work the week after. As badly as I wanted to go, it just felt like too much to take off another day of work on June 4th. I've been blessed to go to a lot of the fan club parties, including 2017 when she did the photo line. It was not a M&G, unlike some people say. They literally did not give you time to talk to her more than to say hi and bye. It was stop, smile for the photo, and move one. Which was still AMAZING, don't get me wrong - I am NOT complaining! But for her to do a true M&G at a fan club party, the invites would have to be even more limited than they were in 2017. I hope they pick someone else to get to go in my place. I just forfeited my entry yesterday, so hopefully someone else gets picked! Smoky - I hope you contact them and that you get to go! Tell them to give you my spot!