Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMA Awards

txacar

Its not CMA's without Brad and Carrie and what happened last year its sad.

Carrie & Brad are the only CMAs I have known (until last year). They made the show, at least for me! Carrie brought me to country music -- I had no idea they even had award shows. I'll record just in case she performs or wins.

jaymiee

Yay! Really hoping Carrie and Reba have a proper duet coming out that is more than just for the CMA awards....yet i feel like its just something related to CMA since Reba is hosting but ill take it!

Smokyiiis

They just released a large batch of entertainers for the CMA awards and Carrie is still not in the list! I’m starting to get quite anxious

txacar

When are the CMA's and is Carrie performing? Thanks!!!!!!!

CMA's are Wednesday, 11/11 at 7 p.m. central on ABC. Still nothing relative to Carrie performing. I'm hoping whatever she is doing with Reba is for CMA, but could just as well be for her Christmas Special.

adam1995

CMA's are Wednesday, 11/11 at 7 p.m. central on ABC. Still nothing relative to Carrie performing. I'm hoping whatever she is doing with Reba is for CMA, but could just as well be for her Christmas Special.

I hope whatever they're doing isn't for the CMAs, and is instead for one of their next albums.

monkeyboy16

I wish the CMAs could be pushed another week. I don’t know if I can handle the anxiety from election week going directly into CMA week lol

monkeyboy16

Before my post gets turned into something it was never meant to be, I guess I should clarify. There was a lot of anxiety this past week, at least for me, and I’m going to be equally anxious waiting for the EOTY winner on the 11th. Too much anxiety in a short time frame lol

adam1995

Before my post gets turned into something it was never meant to be, I guess I should clarify. There was a lot of anxiety this past week, at least for me, and I’m going to be equally anxious waiting for the EOTY winner on the 11th. Too much anxiety in a short time frame lol

I think we understood what you meant, lol. I did. It will definitely be nerve wracking watching the show, but I'll be at least looking forward to he distraction, and very tense in the last hour. Tense is just the emotion of the year.

Maybe it is just that I'm not as invested this year and I'm not following things as closely, but overall it doesn't really seem like there is lots of buzz from the overall general public about the awards this year. I keep forgetting they're so soon. There isn't the same suspense there was last year and tensions between different fan bases over some of the big awards like EOTY. No artists are battling it out in the massive way like last year. The performers aren't too hot or earth-shaking either. I don't think I will ever be able to get last year out of my head either so that could be part of my feelings also, lol.

Last edited:

liz278

^^Yeah last year was the straw that broke my heart. So with her not performing I am not even interested in the show. I really don't like most of country music right now so I'm not even interested in the music.

Smokyiiis

Having a difficult time with the idea Carrie could skip this? Last year broke all our hearts and I cannot imagine what it did to hers