Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMT Awards

abbeyjones18

I could see them skipping the CMT Artists of the Year special this year, especially when they have been in October, and I personally don't think it would make sense having both award shows around the same time.

Hmmm I’m actually surprised these are taking place in October and that they’re just not happening this year, just because I don’t really picture people coming to Nashville in October to attend when the CMA Fest isn’t happening this year. Maybe the fan club party will be in October?

Smokyiiis

I’m still going to sorely miss seeing her in all her fine outfits! And I’ve already begun missing her and Brads monologues.

CU4ever

Did they ever announce who was hosting? It would be really cool if Carrie started hosting this after leaving the CMAs due to the big mess that was last year's ceremony

nycolenovack

Did they ever announce who was hosting? It would be really cool if Carrie started hosting this after leaving the CMAs due to the big mess that was last year's ceremony
I have a good feeling that Tanya Tucker and Brandi Carlile might be hosting it this year.

adam1995

The CMTs have always been my favorite show..the most fun and the most wins. So I don't know if I see it that way. It would make a statement as well

Honestly, though, I'd be surprised if there is any traditional award shows this year. Unless there's a vaccine as soon as possible, they will probably all be the way every special has been this year.

nycoellenovack

Honestly, though, I'd be surprised if there is any traditional award shows this year. Unless there's a vaccine as soon as possible, they will probably all be the way every special has been this year.
I agree which it is a bummer to me because I was so excited to vote for the CMTs this year