Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMT Awards

Louisa

Congrats to Carrie! I’m happy she nominated again this year. Will she attend the awards? Hope so. Fingers crossed she gets VOTY for DA. ❤️

nonie

Count me in as a member of the voting team! :DDon't forget to continue to stream DA on Youtube while we're at it.

countrymusicfan15

This is easier to vote than ever before! I literally had to enter an email one time and you can continue voting every three seconds. We should organize a voting party and click until our hearts are content.

Let's bring this home for Carrie!

Yes!!! A voting/My Gift listening party!!

nonie

I'm currently voting while doing my work. For every small task done, I will vote 5 times, LOL.

jaymiee

Keep voting while streaming My Gift! Don't forget to vote for Female video too! I feel like I always get stuck on Video of the year for too long and don't vote enough for Female video

Does anyone know how it works after the 12th? Do they narrow down VOTY and then we vote again? I can't remember

CU4ever

Keep voting while streaming My Gift! Don't forget to vote for Female video too! I feel like I always get stuck on Video of the year for too long and don't vote enough for Female video

Does anyone know how it works after the 12th? Do they narrow down VOTY and then we vote again? I can't remember

Yeah they narrow VOTY to six nominees that we then vote for up until the night of the show