Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMT Awards

simonplay

^ oh.. lol thanks.

EDIT: I looked at the first page and say October 14, I forget they moved the date again.

maddkat

Staff member
I'm believing they moved the show so they could have Carrie as a performer when they found out she was taping a Christmas special the week of the 14th. lol

bigd79

So they announced more performers today but Carrie’s name is nowhere to be found(still!). Is she seriously not going to perform on the show she basically dominates at?

Also...how on earth did Tanya Tucker make it into the video of the year category?

simonplay

The 2020 CMT Music Awards have amplified their star power, as Gabby Barrett, Jimmie Allen + Noah Cyrus, Kelsea Ballerini + Halsey, Luke Combs + Brooks & Dunn, Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt and Shania Twain are set to deliver electrifying performances.

CU4ever

Sometimes CMT announces Carrie very last. Usually the week before though... and with CMTs only being 1h30min, versus the other shows being 3h, spaces left are few.

simonplay

I was about to say how great the line up is.. lol

Ashley McBryde
Dan + Shay
Kane Brown
Little Big Town
Luke Bryan
Maren Morris
Shania Twain
Sam Hunt
Morgan Wallen
Gabby Barrett
Kelsea Ballerini & Halsey
Jimmie Allen & Noah Cyrus
Luke Combs
Brooks & Dunn
Caylee Hammack
HARDY
Ingrid Andress
Mickey Guyton
Riley Green
Travis Denning

And probably a few more will be added..

FanSince04

The announcement said final round of performers announced. It doesn’t look like Carrie will be performing. I’m bummed about that, but would she really perform a Christmas song at this time... it wouldn’t make sense.

MSCarriefan

No Thomas Rhett, Miranda Lambert and Keith Urban-who has a new album out.

Seems like they are putting a large focus on new artist.