Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 AMAs

montdu39

Can I just say that Carrie’s performance game has dramatically improved this era? She is a PERFORMER, and ENTERTAINER. These performances have been top notch. It’s like she’s always in Vegas mode now. She makes the most of her award show performances. I’m LIVING for this confident, fierce, and sexy Carrie! You go girl!!

SpanishFan

I don´t understand why her team is always so late! Why her performance is not in her youtube channel?. Every artist has upload their performance in youtube! Always the same story....

Momin

Loved Carrie's performance, I think CA or PEE were good choices for the AMA's and she got to show her really fun side to a wider audience today. Disappointed she didn't win the country categories. Would have liked to see some interaction between her and Taylor, or showing Taylor during her performance. I don't think I've seen any interaction between them since Taylor's country days. I love Taylor but I do agree that if she was nominated in the pop category already, she shouldn't have been nominated in the country category. But oh well.

Thaleous

I was watching her performance and I couldn't help but think of how lucky we are as fans that Carrie can still get to perform on such a variety of shows still after 17 years. Even some of the biggest artists in the world don't get the continuous reach that Carrie does. It makes me appreciate how lucky we are to get to see Carrie in the capacity that we do.

ChoctawCountyAffair

Loved Carrie's performance, I think CA or PEE were good choices for the AMA's and she got to show her really fun side to a wider audience today. Disappointed she didn't win the country categories. Would have liked to see some interaction between her and Taylor, or showing Taylor during her performance. I don't think I've seen any interaction between them since Taylor's country days. I love Taylor but I do agree that if she was nominated in the pop category already, she shouldn't have been nominated in the country category. But oh well.
Sadly i don't think Carrie and Taylor like each other. I've been a big fan of them for most than a decade now and i only have one picture of them together

FanSince04

Sadly i don't think Carrie and Taylor like each other. I've been a big fan of them for most than a decade now and i only have one picture of them together
I don’t think they have a preference one way or another. At least to me, there hasn’t been anything stated outside of gossip here and there.

sco

I have no idea if they like each other or not but it also doesn't matter. The reality is they likely don't really know each other beyond the occasional brief encounter at various award shows. There is no requirement that they be friends merely that they be cordial and professional which they are.

SpanishFan

Well Taylor was a fan of Carrie. And she always talked about Carrie in her beguinning but after Taylor´s big era with "Love story, You belogn with me" and the press start to rivalized both, Taylor start to say the Carrie was rude to her. And then in the "Red era" Taylor stop talking about Carrie like "she is not that relevant". And I´ve always thought that Carrie always said the lines about Taylor when she was hosting CMAs to carry away the rumors that they can´t stand each others. I remember Carrie saying in CMAs "give it up for Taylor who has sold 1 millions copies in a week come onn". And I was like, u are saying that to give away those rumours that u are jelous. So Carrie start to "support" Taylor in pubblic. But that didn´t stop the press.

What I always though is that Carrie was upset because she beat all this records and became the firs woman in country to music to do a lot records, and then 1, 2 years later. Taylor beat Carrie´s records. And well, we have to be honest, we were upset too because Carrie is way better but that´s other conversation. Same story as Whitney and Mariah. If u have the press all day saying that is your rival...that doesn´t help. At last Mariah and Whitney meet and become friends. But that thing didn´t happen with Taylor and Carrie. If Taylor really want to have a profesional and good relation with Carrie she would invite her to sing in her tour. Like she did with a lot stars, and also country stars.

We don´t know if it was because the press or for that "beating records thing" but...