Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

FanSince04

They shouted Carrie’s name several times but so happy for Lainey! Carrie was smiling cheek to cheek for Lainey 😊 Although, I believe she was reserved to the fact she wouldn’t win the award.

Michael Reid

There’s a chance for a show with a shutout from both Miranda and Carrie, has that happened before??? At least before both were in the music game. Lol

monkeyboy16

Idk, I think it’s between Carrie, Miranda, and Morgan. I’m hoping Morgan has some haters still from his racial slur controversy, so I guess it really could come down to Carrie or Miranda. My money is unfortunately on Miranda, but still keeping my fingers crosssed. I’m shaking with nerves

FanSince04

Carrie is giving him the award. She was getting choked up during her performance and now he is getting sentimental during his speech. I love seeing this genuine reaction!

Reactions: Hil