Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

CU4ever

Lmao. Absolutely pathetic and unsurprising. Carrie will NEVER win. They will always reward a mediocre man who is the antonym of entertainer

FanSince04

Carrie deserved the award but it went to Luke. Time to go show them why they were wrong 🔥 Love the promo for Carrie’s tour during commercial breaks 💎

monkeyboy16

My frustration is the whole night seemed so aimed towards Carrie winning and she doesn’t. Even Jessica mentioning Loretta just seemed like there was an actual shot. I’m not watching anymore. My anxiety can’t take it haha

monkeyboy16

I was reading one of those radio websites that gave predictions for the night and I thought it was insightful. The guy said his vote went for Luke because he is someone who still goes out to radio and does all this press, similar to what new artists typicallly do. He said that goes a long way with voters, rather than just relying on their popularity. They like that he’s humble. Not saying I agree with this logic, but I guess I get why they like him so much.

cmuf2011

Carrie can easily win all she needs to new is join WME (btw I’m joking) but considering the results from tonight WME definitely controls the results 95% of the time

liz278

Did anyone cap Carrie's performances? I am not going to watch (west coast) but would love to see Carrie's performances.

ChoctawCountyAffair

My frustration is the whole night seemed so aimed towards Carrie winning and she doesn’t. Even Jessica mentioning Loretta just seemed like there was an actual shot. I’m not watching anymore. My anxiety can’t take it haha
When i heard that Loretta won 50 years ago i though it would finally go to Carrie or Miranda, but of course not
Also, they did the same f**** thing the last time Carrie hosted. "Womens night" "3 women hosting" "long overdue" and then they gave it to Garth Brooks. I am so mad