Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 Day Carrie Callenge:

cpeTN89

angelsbroughtmehere.jpg

Day 6- Favorite AI performance: I have to go with Angels Brought Me Here on this one. I could tell Carrie just really connected with this song fighting back tears at the end. And the notes where just massive. I love it. Alone and Making Love Out Of Nothing At All are close seconds though. :)

Carrieflattsfan

Favorite Idol performance:

It's a tie between "Sin Wagon" & "Alone."
"Alone" was an amazing showcase of her voice, and I feel like we literally saw a superstar emerge that night.
"Sin Wagon" was just fun and upbeat with great vocals, and you could see a huge difference between her earlier performances and this one, when she wasn't afraid to let loose.

Honorable Mentions:
"Making Love Out Of Nothing At All"
"When God Fearn' Women Get The Blues"
"Trouble"
"Bless The Broken Road"
"Angels Brought Me Here"

AIgrl06

Day 6:

Fave AI performance...either Angels Brought Me Here or Making Love Out Of Nothing At All

I'm sorry, but this is just crazy. :D Those are my top 2 Idol performances as well.

It'd probably go:
1)Making Love Out of Nothing At All
2)Angels Brought Me Here

pklongbeach

AI performance is hard for me.
Of course Alone.
But Could've been was such a great choice.
And i love to hear Carrie sing Independance Day. I know that is Martinas signature song. But it was intorduced to me through Carrie. Little known fact: it is on the bside to Carries IYH single. Most of you probably knew that. Did you?
I'm going with Could've Been. That was the night I feel in love with her.
Alone was just the night I knew I would have to kill anyone who got in her way!

Carrieflattsfan

AI performance is hard for me.
Of course Alone.
But Could've been was such a great choice.
And i love to hear Carrie sing Independance Day. I know that is Martinas signature song. But it was intorduced to me through Carrie. Little known fact: it is on the bside to Carries IYH single. Most of you probably knew that. Did you?
I'm going with Could've Been. That was the night I feel in love with her.
Alone was just the night I knew I would have to kill anyone who got in her way!

I did! Believe it or not, I still have that album with the two singles on it. I remember begging my Dad to buy it for me, so he ran into the store and bought it the day it came out.:p

epicamends

Day 05 - Favorite song from Play On.

IMG_0275.jpg

What Can I Say! Been in love with this song since the very first time I heard it on November 3, 2009. The music, the lyrics, the vocals. <333 I'll forever be sad that it never got to be a single.

Day 06 - Favorite American Idol performance.

aloneperformanceidol.jpg

I've got to be honest, I didn't watch American Idol the season Carrie was on. I loved JTTW when it first came out, but didn't really discover my love for Carrie until 2008. So all I've seen from Carrie's time on Idol is what's on youtube and a few Idol Rewind episodes. So my main reason for picking Alone, is because of what it did for Carrie. It seems as though it was at this moment that it was really clear Carrie was going to be hugely successful. And, it's a brilliant performance that showed people Carrie was more than just a farm girl. :)

pklongbeach

I would almost pass on day-7 cause I am just not great with dress things. I have a hard time remembering one from the other.
I am gonna cheat alittle and choose a performance dress cause I don't remember one event form another to isolate one particular dress.

PCA-IKYW! Absolutely a moment for me. The Green, the screaming crowd, the confidence with which she walked forward and blasted them out of their seats.
That dress is forever burned into my memory.

(btw, she always looks fantastic on the carpet, so I can't pick).

fearless_dancerrr

day 07 - favorite red carpet dress.
this one really is hard. i don't know if i can pick just ONE cause carrie always picks such great dresses.. so i'll pick a few favorites that stand out in my mind.
normal_00005.jpg

normal_000005.jpg

normal_82762981.jpg

06.jpg

normal_00004.jpg

normal_00010.jpg

haha, i cheat so bad.. but i couldn't pick just one. and these are just red carpet dresses.. this doesn't even include all the dresses she changes into at events (a.k.a all the hosting CMA dresses).

cpeTN89

Day 7- Favorite Red Carpet Dress: I have to go with the floral dress from the PCA's that was posted above. Absolutely Stunning!
normal_82762981.jpg

pklongbeach

Day 7- Favorite Red Carpet Dress: I have to go with the floral dress from the PCA's that was posted above. Absolutely Stunning!
normal_82762981.jpg
I don't remember this at all.
It is by far my favorite ever.
Those colors are so complimentary to her coloring it is amazing.

AIgrl06

Oooh, favorite red carpet dress. So hard! I'm going to go with this one:

carrie-underwood-attends-the-2008-cmt-music-awards.jpg

I like short dresses, haha.

Carrieflattsfan

Favorite red carpet dress:

This is so hard, because Carrie is stunning and can pull off absolutely anything.;)

But my top pick would have to be the yellow dress she wore for the 2007 "So Small" performance. Something about the entire package- the dress, the color, hair makeup, was absolutely perfect on her. It was also elegant & classy, just like Carrie and the song itself.

Runners Up:

MJ tribute dress:
Purple CMA dress: