Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Single from Cry Pretty?

What will be single 4 from CP?

• Drinking Alone

Votes: 55 71.4%
  • The Bullet

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Low

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Ghost on the Stereo

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters

CU4ever

I saw on twitter that Carrie will be performing on the opening act with Reba, Dolly, and other female artists. Maybe this is her performance and single four really is not happening

adam1995

I saw on twitter that Carrie will be performing on the opening act with Reba, Dolly, and other female artists. Maybe this is her performance and single four really is not happening

I think it's just an opening. Like at the 50th show.

If that were case, that would indicate that no woman would be performing in the actual show, if the participate early on, lol.

txacar

I think it's just an opening. Like at the 50th show.

If that were case, that would indicate that no woman would be performing in the actual show, if the participate early on, lol.

She has opened several shows but still performed her own music later in the program. Not sure if ACMs or CMAs, but I remember she, Brad, and Keith opened with Songs Like This and, on another, she, Miranda, and several others opened with Travelin' Band.

adam1995

She has opened several shows but still performed her own music later in the program. Not sure if ACMs or CMAs, but I remember she, Brad, and Keith opened with Songs Like This and, on another, she, Miranda, and several others opened with Travelin' Band.

Exactly.

montdu39

The Highway on Sirius XM has started playing Backsliding in the last few days. I’m hoping they know something we don’t....that it is the next single!!!

maddkat

Staff member
^^ they've been playing it for a couple weeks to fill the gap between singles.They do that with artist all the time.

Kizmet311

Maybe she will announce the next single when the tour ends?

I think we will hear what the 4th single will be after the tour is over and by the time the CMAs air on tv, lol. I think she will debut the 4th single there. I think Low or DA could be CMA EOTY-worthy performances all on their own, but if she chooses to go with Backsliding, EUWY, or (make me the happiest fan on earth) That Song I hope she will do something cool with the performance. Ghosts is a good song and we could be underestimating how well it would do on radio since there has been a bit of a throwback by some country artists like Luke Combs. Of course, if we go with the theory that it won't be a single if she has performed it on tv or talk shows then that rules out Ghosts, Spinning Bottles and Low. For me personally, I hope The Bullet isn't a single. It's not that I think it won't do well or that it isn't a timely message, but I feel like it is just so typical Carrie and I want something that isn't typical Carrie. CP and Southbound were different and LW was typical Carrie. I don't want another typical song on radio from her. I hope she will showcase some of the different musical choices she made on this album. Last, but not least, there is Kingdom. Honestly, as a wife and mother, that song brings me to tears almost every time I hear it. I adore it. Whether or not it would tank on radio, I don't know, but even though it's the most unlikely choice, I love it and wouldn't be mad if it was a single.

CU4ever

"Carrie will most likely debut her next radio single on the CMA Awards broadcast, but she’s keeping that song choice under wraps for now. Carrie did drop a few hints, though. “It is one fans have been asking for, and I’m excited about it. We do it in the show"

Drinking Alone is coming...

Maybe I am the minority, but I was really hoping for Backsliding- even though I like Drinking Alone

Countryfan2448

Carrie will most likely debut her next radio single on the CMA Awards broadcast, but she’s keeping that song choice under wraps for now. Carrie did drop a few hints, though. “It is one fans have been asking for, and I’m excited about it. We do it in the show.”

Drinking Alone
End Up With You
Backsliding
Low
The Bullet

??? wonder what it be.