Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Single from Cry Pretty?

What will be single 4 from CP?

• Drinking Alone

Votes: 55 71.4%
  • The Bullet

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Low

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Ghost on the Stereo

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters

LilUnderwood

She also said that backsliding is one of her favorites so that could be it! At this point I just want to know and have to stop guessing lol!

maddkat

Staff member
She also said that backsliding is one of her favorites so that could be it! At this point I just want to know and have to stop guessing lol!
but in the article she said it was one the fans have been asking for, not one of her favs Haven't seen any fans asking for BS.I think it's definitely DA or Low.

CU4ever

but in the article she said it was one the fans have been asking for, not one of her favs Haven't seen any fans asking for BS.I think it's definitely DA or Low.

My poor Backsliding heart...this is What Can I Say all over again for me D:

gocountrymusic

I'd say 90% chance just Drinking Alone 10% Low because as others have said the other songs haven't been asked for as much. 100% chance of a show stopping performance :)

HuiZ

Low is definitely out. She wouldn't have performed it on tv so recently if she is currently planning a special tv debut for her 4th single. Makes no sense if it's Low as it won't even be a fresh performance on tv anymore.

montdu39

I’m really hoping for Backsliding. It sounds so radio-friendly when it comes on The Highway...and it just sounds like it should be a single to me. lol catchy chorus, great verses....

DA to me will tank...it’s a great live performance but not as catchy for radio.

CU4ever

I’m really hoping for Backsliding. It sounds so radio-friendly when it comes on The Highway...and it just sounds like it should be a single to me. lol catchy chorus, great verses....

DA to me will tank...it’s a great live performance but not as catchy for radio.

SO AGREE! I love Backsliding so so much. It's the catchiest song on the album (in my personal opinion), and I just can sing along for ages. The beat is awesome too. Love, love, love it.

And I know everyone may cancel me for this opinion, but I agree. I don't think DA would do too well on radio. While as fans we may like it, radio is much pickier and hard to please.

Countryfan2448

I'm hearing on twitter that when she was in Cleveland for the concert/CMT artists of the year special she also did the music video for Drinking Alone.

maddkat

Staff member
I'm hearing on twitter that when she was in Cleveland for the concert/CMT artists of the year special she also did the music video for Drinking Alone.
if it is going to be a concert video why would they shoot it again when they already did in Cincinnati? that doesn't make sense.

MSCarriefan

I think the tweets are those that said it "looked" like they were going to film DA for the show because of camera placement. I am not sure we ever had confirmation they filmed it just speculation on the TV performance

maddkat

Staff member
A nightmare!

Two concert videos back to back... :/

When she become this lazy!?? Lol
4 ( if DA is a concert video) if you look at it... CP had her singing in 'concert' between cuts of off stage, LW had her giving a concert , and SB concert cuts.I agree shows laziness and lack of imagination.Two things I normally wouldn't associate with Carrie.

simonplay

I just read the twit and it sounds just like speculation because we all thought that she was performing DA at the CMT's AOTY and someone at the concert said that she thought that it was DA because the cameras were around the part of the stage were she perform it. But the cameras were in that part for Blown Away likely.

Drinking Alone concert video canceled.

adam1995

I just read the twit and it sounds just like speculation because we all thought that she was performing DA at the CMT's AOTY and someone at the concert said that she thought that it was DA because the cameras were around the part of the stage were she perform it. But the cameras were in that part for Blown Away likely.

Drinking Alone concert video canceled.

Don't be so sure yet, lol! We get a few too many videos like that.