Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

gaycarebear

^I just started binge watching the show (again). Can't wait for tomorrow...

Although, I'm still pretty mad about them killing off Andrea.

carebearcarrie

She was the only strong, interesting female character.

Now, we're left with whiny Carol, sex-all-the-time Maggie, babysitter Beth and Michonne the Grumpy Robot. Joy.

I hated Andrea and everything she was. All she did was sleep with people and make things worse! Ugh. I like Maggie. And Carol is sweet with Darrel too. And Michonne is awesome. My favorite character of the show though is Rick. It's interesting to see who likes who..

carrieismy1idol

I hated Andrea and everything she was. All she did was sleep with people and make things worse! Ugh. I like Maggie. And Carol is sweet with Darrel too. And Michonne is awesome. My favorite character of the show though is Rick. It's interesting to see who likes who..

Rick Is My Favorite Character Too.

gaycarebear

Well, um, she was human with obviously very strong sexual urges. I mean, come on. I would, too, if I was hot like her, lbr.

Meh. None of the remaining females are badass...save for Michonne, who I just can not connect with. She's always grumpy (most of the time) and we know close to NOTHING about her backstory, except the tidbits about her dead brothers.

carebearcarrie

Well, um, she was human with obviously very strong sexual urges. I mean, come on. I would, too, if I was hot like her, lbr.

Meh. None of the remaining females are badass...save for Michonne, who I just can not connect with. She's always grumpy (most of the time) and we know close to NOTHING about her backstory, except the tidbits about her dead brothers.

And michonne's (dead) boyfriend. My boyfriend has ready all the comics so it's nice to see what (might) happen if they stick to them. They are slowly getting away from the original ideas though. Blah. I think Andrea is ugly. Haha

The Nanook

Just finished Season 3. I thought it was as good as the original season, since Season 2 seemed to drag on certain story points (i.e. finding Sofia).

gaycarebear

Tonight was so, so, so good. Plenty of sad scenes, character development and ACTION. Love the direction this season is headed.