Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

JB172

That episode was freaking wicked and was a great set up for what looks like is going to be a crazy mid season finale next week.

JB172

Lauren Cohen getting choked up on The Talking Dead and Emily Kinney crying while doing the cast tribute to Scott Wilson showed how much those girls loved working with him.

gaycarebear

That was just unbelievable, heart stopping, breath taking, and whatever else you want to add.

It was everything I was hoping for in a mid-season finale. Did I cry my eyes out? I sure did. But it was one of the best episodes the show has ever done. It's right up there with "The Killer Within" from Season 3 and the Season 2 finale.

JB172

It was everything I was hoping for in a mid-season finale. Did I cry my eyes out? I sure did. But it was one of the best episodes the show has ever done. It's right up there with "The Killer Within" from Season 3 and the Season 2 finale.

Those are probably my three favorite episodes too.

The chaos when everyone is trying to get off the farm is one of my favorite scenes ever from the show.

Last night was a great episode and I would put it just tad behind "The Killer Within" episode solely because nobody was expecting for that episode to see two main characters getting killed off and the brilliantly acted scene that Sarah Wayne Callies, Lauren Cohen and Chandler Riggs did.

I have to admit I let out a little cheer when Michonne stabbed the Governor.

carrieismy1idol

Those are probably my three favorite episodes too.

The chaos when everyone is trying to get off the farm is one of my favorite scenes ever from the show.

Last night was a great episode and I would put it just tad behind "The Killer Within" episode solely because nobody was expecting for that episode to see two main characters getting killed off and the brilliantly acted scene that Sarah Wayne Callies, Lauren Cohen and Chandler Riggs did.

I have to admit I let out a little cheer when Michonne stabbed the Governor.

Me & My Dad High Fived Each Other When Michonne Stabbed The Governor.

cassie2

Staff member
To be honest that was the only part of the entire show that did not make me sad! He was just pure evil and I was happy that Michonne's words "I'll kill you" came true.

gaycarebear

To be honest that was the only part of the entire show that did not make me sad! He was just pure evil and I was happy that Michonne's words "I'll kill you" came true.

Agreed. I also loved that Lilly, a relatively NEW character, was given the chance to off the governor. That was a cool moment, too.

gaycarebear

I wonder if her and Tara will be back.

I think they will. They'll either meet up with one of the 5 separate prison groups, or we'll get to see them on their own.

With the prison so scattered now, I'm curious to see how they handle each group, who meets Abraham, etc.

Plus, WHERE is Carol? I wonder if Daryl and Beth will stumble upon her. Or maybe Rick and Carl? That'd be interesting.

JB172

Samantha Busch@SamanthaBusch 56m
Taking break from @WalkingDead_AMC 2 watch my Bears. All u that suggested The Walking Dead u weren't kidding, @KyleBusch n I r hooked!

I was one of the many people who suggested The Walking Dead to Samantha when she was asking for a show to start watching. lol

Only 7 more weeks.