Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

JB172

"White trash brunch" that was a funny line.

Someone abducts Beth, Daryl is now with the group who was in the house where Rick was.

sam_vzla

A little late, but that last episode was just..wow! There have been shocking things in this show but I think this and Sophia's death are the only ones that have left me speechless for 10 minutes in front of my computer.

pkc4rls

I saw this description by the creator when talking about the finale in an interview: (It is March 30 so not this Sunday but the following Sunday). Ughhh hope not another one I like killed off but why do I bet there will be one.

"Savage," Kirkman answered in response to a one-word summation of the season ender. "Honestly … people are going to be talking about this one. The cliffhanger at the end of Season 4 will make the wait between Seasons 4 and 5 the hardest wait we've ever had. ENJOY!"

JB172

Finally a happy episode for the most part but that is never good because it's always followed by bad things and on top of that next week in the season finale.

The scene in the tunnel was very cool.

JB172

I can't wait for Sunday to get here and about a second after the season finale is over with I am going to want it to be October.

pkc4rls

^ Yeah, not sure I even want to see it because of being afraid who they are killing off etc. I hated when they killed off Hershel. And even the guide says Rick faces sheer brutality. Of course I will watch every second though lol.