Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

JB172

Really liking the marathon, forgot how many really good episodes that there has been in the series.

teesharky

I keep hoping they will ask Carrie to do a cameo or be a walker like she wants. haha I mean she has hinted about it a zillion times. Come on now.

JB172

The behind the scenes show that was on tonight was really interesting, it was cool to see how the scenes were shot and everything that went into it.

Very cool of the entire cast being there when one of the main characters is killed off.

william0102

Ah hell, the breeder people did take Beth.

(Highlight that if you aren't afraid of spoiler speculation. IDK if there's even spoiler tags on this board lol.)

bluetb4

Hmmm, wonder what this is all about??

The Walking Dead AMC @WalkingDead_AMC 3m .@CarrieUnderwood, we can't protect you from walkers, but we can give you a tour of the Atlanta set. Your invitation to Terminus is waiting.

Gator

Okay, I admit, I am one of the few that haven't seen TWD. I just watched the trailer, and was amazed at the amount of violence. I'm not a horror, blood, guts and violence type of person. In fact, not sure I could watch it even if Carrie were in it. That would be a shame. Then again, you never know… ;-)

JB172

Okay, I admit, I am one of the few that haven't seen TWD. I just watched the trailer, and was amazed at the amount of violence. I'm not a horror, blood, guts and violence type of person. In fact, not sure I could watch it even if Carrie were in it. That would be a shame. Then again, you never know… ;-)

Yeah, if blood & guts isn't your thing, TWD isn't the show for you. lol

maddkat

Staff member

I tried watching it once,lasted 10 minutes.Just a bunch of made up people killing and being killed.
However if Carrie was on it I'd try again, for her episode at least

bluetb4

Ok...I'm bored!! Do you guys think Carrie ever went on this tour?? Wish she would surprise us with a cameo on the season opener!!

The Walking Dead AMC@WalkingDead_AMC 3m .@CarrieUnderwood, we can't protect you from walkers, but we can give you a tour of the Atlanta set. Your invitation to Terminus is waiting.