Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

william0102

lol^. I agree it was really good. I loved Carol blowing up Terminus and saving everyone. Seeing her and Daryl hug at the end was pretty great too. I don't ship them, but them being relieved to see the other was the right kind of emotion after all the killing in the episode.

JB172

Bob was so bit at the food exchange, but will that even hurt the Termites at this point since they're cannibals?

I think that he got bit/scratched too when he got pulled under the water, in the graphic novel it was Dale who got bit by a walker, he went off to be alone and was taken & treated like Bob by a group known as "The Hunters" who the Terminus people are loosely based off of.

I think what went down after that in the graphic novel is going to go down on next week's episode.

william0102

I haven't read the comics, I just figured it out because:
1) We got a new black character, and I figured Bob would be the one to go.
2) Bob and Sasha were way too lovey-dovey. The writers are very heavy handed when it comes to stuff like this when a character is about to die.
3) They haven't really done anything with Bob's alcoholism or medical background in a while.
4) The cast is getting pretty large, so some people are going to have to go.

JB, I want to ask what happens in the comic next, but I don't want to spoil anyone accidentally.

JB172

That was a pretty intense episode.

Can't wait to see what happens with Beth and who Darryl has with him, my guess is Beth & Carol.

william0102

I hope I'm wrong, but I think it's going to be Beth and someone else Daryl and Carol rescued. I also think Carol is going to have died rescuing Beth/other kidnapped person, and we won't find out she's dead for a couple episodes.

JB172

lol, that's an understatement :)

With next week's show going to follow what is going on with Abarham, Glen, Maggie, etc.., I can't wait to see where the hospital storyline goes and how the person shown at the end got there.

Don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen the episode yet.

cassie2

Staff member
I thought it was really creepy to see the black car with the white cross that originally kidnapped Beth be shown in the parking lot of the hospital in last nights episode.

JB172

I thought it was really creepy to see the black car with the white cross that originally kidnapped Beth be shown in the parking lot of the hospital in last nights episode.

That whole place is creepy, especially the elevator shaft and the parking lot of cars with the crosses.

william0102

I didn't pick up on it, but I laughed when someone on another board pointed out that the cross on the cars was supposed to be for an ambulance.

JB172

Abraham has lost his mind, I was wondering when they were going to reveal Eugene's secret and was surprised it came tonight.

Michael Cudlitz and Josh McDermitt were hilarious on The Talking Dead and the sneak peak with Carol & Daryl was a nice tease.

william0102

Didn't get to watch the Talking Dead :(

I'm not surprised that Abraham finally snapped, he had to be close to the edge to believe Eugene, lol. I was glad for the secret reveal, probably the only relevant point of the episode since I don't care about Abe, Rosita or Eugene. Tara and Glen were funny though.

I was disappointed when they showed the commercial saying there were only three new episodes left, mostly because I think next week's episode will only get Daryl and Carol to the same point in time that Eugene and co are at. Which leaves getting Rick and them back up to time, that will take one episode. Leaving the last episode for them all to meet up/go towards the hospital and prep for a rescue.

JB172

Didn't get to watch the Talking Dead :(

I'm not surprised that Abraham finally snapped, he had to be close to the edge to believe Eugene, lol. I was glad for the secret reveal, probably the only relevant point of the episode since I don't care about Abe, Rosita or Eugene. Tara and Glen were funny though.

I was disappointed when they showed the commercial saying there were only three new episodes left, mostly because I think next week's episode will only get Daryl and Carol to the same point in time that Eugene and co are at. Which leaves getting Rick and them back up to time, that will take one episode. Leaving the last episode for them all to meet up/go towards the hospital and prep for a rescue.

I wish they would take each half season up to 10 episodes a piece the 8 episodes goes way to fast.

william0102

I'd like it if there were ten episodes each half season because I think it would give them more character time, but I also think about how there would be so much more of these episodes where everyone is split up. Of course, maybe then Maggie would mention Beth, lol.