Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

teesharky

Bj_4Bb9CEAAShwL.png

JB172

Nice cliffhanger.

The scene where the group that Daryl was with caught up to Carl, Michonne & Rick was crazy good.

I wonder if the Terminus people are the ones who took Beth.

pkc4rls

^ I wondered that too. I fully expected Beth to come out of the shadows in the box car also but that didn't happen so I guess we won't find out until next season :(

JB172

^ I wondered that too. I fully expected Beth to come out of the shadows in the box car also but that didn't happen so I guess we won't find out until next season :(

I hope she hasn't become Beth KaBobs and I wonder where Carol, Judith and Tyrese are.

teesharky

Someone has to save the day so maybe it will be Carol and Tyrese. Wait till rick sees Judith is alive.

Good thing they hid those weapons. Lol i fear they are held in that train car as future meals. Lol

pkc4rls

^ I think you are exactly right on the future meals. Maybe that Beth will save all rofl. Daryl has been teaching her lol.

JB172

The yard of human bones with chunks of meat hanging off of them while Rick & company was running around Terminus was a very sly camera shot.

pkc4rls

^ See, I am so dumb and never picked up on the whole theory going around and now I see all those little hints after people point them out lol.

JB172

^ See, I am so dumb and never picked up on the whole theory going around and now I see all those little hints after people point them out lol.

It was a really quick shot when Carl, Daryl, Michonne & Rick were running on the outside of a chained in area and at the bottom of the screen there is a pile of bones, Rick glances to the side and sees it while he runs by.

pkc4rls

^ Yeah I saw it on dvr after someone pointed it out live when I missed it. And our gang was always saying they are hungry and can't find food and that group have all the meat they want made me start thinking ughhh

I just looked at ratings and it got 15.7 mil viewers.

JB172

^ Yeah I saw it on dvr after someone pointed it out live when I missed it. And our gang was always saying they are hungry and can't find food and that group have all the meat they want made me start thinking ughhh

I just looked at ratings and it got 15.7 mil viewers.

There is no way that ACM could have ever thought that show would be a smash hit that it is.

sam_vzla

I am the only one dissapointed with the finale? I mean the scene with Daryl's group and Rick and co. was crazy and shocking and that Terminus place looks so weird, the meal they offer to people who arrive is like to let them hang in there until the do with them what they do with them, whatever it is.

I dont know, I didnt find it super wow or anything.

JB172

I am the only one dissapointed with the finale? I mean the scene with Daryl's group and Rick and co. was crazy and shocking and that Terminus place looks so weird, the meal they offer to people who arrive is like to let them hang in there until the do with them what they do with them, whatever it is.

I dont know, I didnt find it super wow or anything.

I thought it was a solid finale, I think that the meal that they were trying to give to Rick and Co. was either laced with drugs to make it easier to get them into train cars or it was a meal made out of past residents of Terminus.

JB172

For as gut wrenching, heartbreaking, tension filled and stunning as it was the "Killer Within" episode is my favorite episode.

CALEBJOE

Walking Dead was almost a NBC show until the execs there wanted a subtle change to the series

[video]http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/05/nbc-executive-wins-most-baffling-note-ever-after-the-change-he-suggested-to-the-the-walking-dead-pilot/[/video]