Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

JB172

Chandler Riggs was really good in tonight's episode and Michone's one woman walker massacre was great.

Can't wait to see what is going on with everyone else.

gaycarebear

Chandler Riggs was really good in tonight's episode and Michone's one woman walker massacre was great.

Can't wait to see what is going on with everyone else.

Yea, he was fantastic tonight. My heart broke for him in the scene when he thought Rick had turned. So good.

The Michonne flashback/dream sequence was weird...but I loved it, loved seeing how maternal she was. I hope we get more about her past and how she got her pets, exactly.

JB172

Yea, he was fantastic tonight. My heart broke for him in the scene when he thought Rick had turned. So good.

The Michonne flashback/dream sequence was weird...but I loved it, loved seeing how maternal she was. I hope we get more about her past and how she got her pets, exactly.

It's funny to see how much he has grown up since the first season.

teesharky

Kevin & Bean Show ‏@kevinandbean 7h RT @thekevinryder: In retrospect, sending #Michone to #Sochi to help with security was a bad idea. @WalkingDead_AMC. pic.twitter.com/EprprFFYwN

BgGKQTuCAAA58CZ.jpg

teesharky

haha sorry guys I just had to share that picture. lol I love Michonne. She freakin' rocks. Bad A** Mofo. haha

teesharky

I am really intrigued by what Eugene knows about the virus.

Me too. But didn't they go to the Disease headquarters in Atlanta, CDC-in season 1 or so, and everyone in there died?

Perhaps this is a new twist- DC instead of the CDC.

carrieismy1idol

The Walking Dead AMC ‏@WalkingDead_AMC 5m Norman will be making an appearance on #TalkingDead & doing a live Twitter Q&A this Sun! @wwwbigbaldhead #AskTWD pic.twitter.com/trcPzFc7ZQ

If this means Darryl is getting killed off-- I will freakin' revolt. He is my fav character.

It just seems there is a trend of the people getting killed off that appear on Talking Dead.

Tee,I Do Not Think Daryl Is Going To Be Killed Off,Michonne,Rick,Beth,Carol & Maggie Have All Made Appearances On Talking Dead And They Are Still On The Show.

Last edited: