Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

gaycarebear

More Big Ratings For The Walking Dead As 11.5 Million Tune In - Yahoo! TV

11.5 million for a cable show is a huge number.

I can't wait to see what happen in the last three episodes of the season, the walker killing contest that Daryl & Martinez had Sunday night was cool.

Wow. I love that a cable show is able to bring in such amazing ratings. Awesome.

Yea, this week was really good. I just hope there's more action in the last 3 episodes.

I heard there is going to be 2 major deaths before the season is over.

JB172

Geez, that episdoe was a little intense. lol

David Morrissey was so good in that episode, he is taking creepy to another level.

JB172

Ok, the end of the show tonight was just messed up, I can't wait to see what happens with the season finale next week.

nccountrygal

I wasn't expecting what happened at the end of the show last night. This show is so good and I can't wait till next week to see how the season ends.

sam_vzla

So I watched the last 3 episodes today, I think I needed a break after watching the whole series in like a week lol. They were great, the governor guy is crrepy like no one out there. The end of the last one was unexpected...I have to say Daryl is probably my favorite character of the show.

I found this and I wanted to share it with you guys. This site did a comparison between The Walking Dead and Toy Story. It's so accurate that is funny and weird. The site is on spanish but the images have a legend on English so you will understand:

Sopitas.com » ¿Has notado las similitudes entre Toy Story y The Walking Dead?

JB172

Just watched the "Killer Within" episode for something like the fifth time and it is still as BRILLIANT as the first time I seen it, can't wait to see what the hell happens in the finale.

JB172

The finale was good but not great.

The Governor gunning down his people was a crazy scene, can't wait to see what happens with him and with everyone that was brought back to the prison.

Even though she was annoying I will miss Andrea.

sam_vzla

The finale was good but not great.

The Governor gunning down his people was a crazy scene, can't wait to see what happens with him and with everyone that was brought back to the prison.

Even though she was annoying I will miss Andrea.

Yeah, those were my feelings too.

I didnt like Andrea that much, until recently, but it was a sad death. At the same time I was thinking that the character was reaching it's potencial, I dont see what else she could have done next season, so I guess it's ok. It was nice to see Michonne showing emotions for the first time.

Am the only one that cant stand Carl? lol I think they need to do something with him or the plot of the show because the kid in growing up fast in real life and it hasnt been that long in the show.

Goverson shooting everyone was craaaazy.

bearball49

Well, it finally happened. Never thought I would say this, but have spent the last few days watching season 1 and 2 of The Walking Dead. Can not believe that I got hooked on this show. Not usually a fan of zombie movies or shows, but this one really grabbed me. Something else to blame Carrie for.....ha, ha. I mentioned to the grandson that Carrie DVR's the show and is an avid fan. The grandson said he loves the show and asked me to watch it with him on Netlix. Stayed up til 5:30 am watching the entire first season. How sick is that? Anyway, we have been playing catch up watching previous epiodes. A couple scenes were extremely graphic, but it does have a good story line. Not my usual cup of tea....I am more of an NCIS fan, but I am officially hooked.

nccountrygal

Well, it finally happened. Never thought I would say this, but have spent the last few days watching season 1 and 2 of The Walking Dead. Can not believe that I got hooked on this show. Not usually a fan of zombie movies or shows, but this one really grabbed me. Something else to blame Carrie for.....ha, ha. I mentioned to the grandson that Carrie DVR's the show and is an avid fan. The grandson said he loves the show and asked me to watch it with him on Netlix. Stayed up til 5:30 am watching the entire first season. How sick is that? Anyway, we have been playing catch up watching previous epiodes. A couple scenes were extremely graphic, but it does have a good story line. Not my usual cup of tea....I am more of an NCIS fan, but I am officially hooked.

It's a great show! I got hooked in the middle of last season. I still need to see some of the shows from the 1st season so hopefully they will do a marathon again of the show!

cole

Very disgusted with how season 3 ended. Andrea was my favorite, and I'm just devastated. With Mazarra getting fired, the writers will really have to work on the future. I won't be watching though.

teesharky

They need to let carrie do a cameo or be a walker! I have been tweeting her quote to them that she is waiting for a call. Lol