Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

teesharky

^i can totally agree with that. I had never seen an episode before a couple weeks ago. But thanks to Netflix and online I am all caught up. I can't believe I've been missing it.

I don't even know if I have a favorite character. I like most for different reasons. I think Glenn and Rick are my top right now though. Andrea sometimes is okay but I can't get a permanent thought on her

I like the redneck brothers. lol And the Asian guy- forget his name right now. lol He is awesome.

teesharky

It is getting so freakin' good! lol I do wish they would catch a break though. The deaths are getting crazy.

They should have let those people in the jail be part of their group-- but crazy rick pushed them away. They need the man power.

Someone needs to take that governor down. Andrea annoys me for falling for him so easily and betraying her friends.

I love that Merle and Earl are together again-- like redneck heaven. lol

gaycarebear

Bit of a scaled back setting things up episode tonight.

I like that about this show. Every episode doesn't have to be so action packed. I love seeing the evolution of the characters.

In that said, Andrea is really making me mad. I want to like her (I used to lover her), but she's making it so hard. lol

gaycarebear

It is getting so freakin' good! lol I do wish they would catch a break though. The deaths are getting crazy.

They should have let those people in the jail be part of their group-- but crazy rick pushed them away. They need the man power.

Someone needs to take that governor down. Andrea annoys me for falling for him so easily and betraying her friends.

I love that Merle and Earl are together again-- like redneck heaven. lol

In fairness to Andrea, she didn't know the group was still alive. She's slowly coming around.

About the deaths, well, more is coming.

SPOILER:

I hear that there will be two more major deaths this season, one of which will come in the finale.

So, yea. :)

JB172

I like that about this show. Every episode doesn't have to be so action packed. I love seeing the evolution of the characters.

In that said, Andrea is really making me mad. I want to like her (I used to lover her), but she's making it so hard. lol

Andrea has been suckered in by the Governor and she really doesn't want to believe that he is as evil as he is even though she knows deep down that he is.

gaycarebear

^Very true. I suppose her not exactly experiencing the same things the group has has affected her differently.

I really hope they are setting her up for a big redemption arc.

sam_vzla

So I have seen the 2 seasons and so far the 11 episodes of the 3rd in like a week and a half and I love this show! Dont know why I havent seen it before...there have been so many powerful episodes, but I think one of the best/saddest moments of the series was the killing outside the barn and the killing of Sophia

Right now this governor guy is intriguing...Andrea sure cant see the evil in him for some reason. Rick needs to slow down a bit. I must say Daryl character is great.

Anyway, you have one more to this thread for now on lol.