Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

The Nanook

I just started watching this show this past week and I am hooked. I haven't been into a television show/drama as much as this since Lost. My favorite character by far is Daryl Dixon. It was cool to learn that his character wasn't originally from the comics either - hopefully that means he lives for quite a while.

JB172

I really liked the episode tonight, there sure were some messed up things going on.

I can't wait to see where things are headed.

Volcomlvr87

Aquariums full of heads!!

Really enjoyed it. might've been because there was no Lori or Carl. Can't wait for the two groups to meet but it probably won't happen until the mid-season finale

JB172

I have never been so stunned watching a tv show than I am right now, I don't even know what to say.

Speechless.

JB172

My wife had to pause the start of 666 Park Avenue to try to gather herself.

That was one of the greatest hour of tv that I have ever seen, just stunning.

stuffy

I'm not a big crier with sad scenes, but I balled when Lori was giving Carl that speech. Everyone did amazing in that scene. I had even accidentally stumbled upon spoilers for this episode and was mad I knew what was going to happen. It didn't matter though because it was still an awesome episode. Also, it may be the girl in me but there was something poetic about her simple "Goodnight Love" line.

JB172

I'm not a big crier with sad scenes, but I balled when Lori was giving Carl that speech. Everyone did amazing in that scene. I had even accidentally stumbled upon spoilers for this episode and was mad I knew what was going to happen. It didn't matter though because it was still an awesome episode. Also, it may be the girl in me but there was something poetic about her simple "Goodnight Love" line.

The acting in that scene was incredible by all three, Lauren Cohan who plays Maggie sure can turn on the waterworks in scenes.

JB172

That was a very interesting episode, will not post any spoilers since I think most people are watching the AMA's.

The last two episodes of the first half of the season are the next two weeks and in the new TV Guide there was a little tidbit that the episode on Dec. 2nd is going to be pretty crazy.

nccountrygal

I wonder if she is playing him because she doesn't actually trust him.

I think she is just being a ditzy blonde! lol Nothing better happen to Darryl. He is my favorite character on the show! Glad to see Carol is alive and can't wait to see what happens next week! This is the best show!