Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMC's The Walking Dead

JB172

On one hand I CAN NOT wait until Sunday to see what kind of craziness is going to happen but on the other hand it sucks that there will be no more shows until next year.

cole

Wow oh wow! So many questions!

First, how does Michonne survive having her head thrown through a fish tank? Second, how does Philip survive being stabbed in the eye with glass? Third, why did they kill Oscar off in the way that they did?

What will become of Daryl and Merle? Has Andrea gone to the dark side? Who is this new guy Tyreese with his daughter Sasha? Will Axel and Carol hook up, even though he thought she was a lesbian because of her short hair?

JB172

Wow oh wow! So many questions!

First, how does Michonne survive having her head thrown through a fish tank? Second, how does Philip survive being stabbed in the eye with glass? Third, why did they kill Oscar off in the way that they did?

What will become of Daryl and Merle? Has Andrea gone to the dark side? Who is this new guy Tyreese with his daughter Sasha? Will Axel and Carol hook up, even though he thought she was a lesbian because of her short hair?

The fight scene with Michonne and the Gov was freaking great tv as was the walker jumping out at Carl and scaring the hell out of everyone watching. lol

Feb. 10th needs to get here really quickly.

cole

The fight scene with Michonne and the Gov was freaking great tv as was the walker jumping out at Carl and scaring the hell out of everyone watching. lol

Feb. 10th needs to get here really quickly.

Haha, Axel thinking Carol was a lesbian was just too much! Everybody was thinking it, he finally said it. She was like, "No, I'm not...and it's not TOO interesting."

And Shane just showed up out of nowhere! I was like, what the #@$&?? But it was just Rick hallucinating...again.

JB172

The "Killer Within" episode is on at midnight.

One of the most stunning, shocking hour of tv that I have ever seen.

teesharky

Ahh much better to watch this at midnight then Taylor destroy Dick Clark's rockin New Year's. lol Bring on Walking Dead! lol

JB172

Ahh much better to watch this at midnight then Taylor destroy Dick Clark's rockin New Year's. lol Bring on Walking Dead! lol

For a show that has produced a lot of shocking moments what went on during the "Killler Within" episode was just incredible.

I can't wait until Feb. 10th.

thunder92

Just finished season 2 on Netflix. I am absolutely in love with this show. It's so kick ass. Now I gotta find a way to catch up before February because Netflix does not have anymore episodes after season 2

thunder92

Just finished the first part of season 3....can't wait til February. I must say, as much as Carl and Lori started bothering me, her dying scene was one of the best moments if the show.

JB172

Just finished the first part of season 3....can't wait til February. I must say, as much as Carl and Lori started bothering me, her dying scene was one of the best moments if the show.

That episode was one of the best hours of TV that I have ever seen.

thunder92

^i can totally agree with that. I had never seen an episode before a couple weeks ago. But thanks to Netflix and online I am all caught up. I can't believe I've been missing it.

I don't even know if I have a favorite character. I like most for different reasons. I think Glenn and Rick are my top right now though. Andrea sometimes is okay but I can't get a permanent thought on her

teesharky

agree. I can't stand Lori. She just felt like dead weight the whole show. I love her son though. lol He is awesome.

I am glad she is gone. I know that is mean, but they can get better characters to replace her...