Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol 2019 (season 2. ABC)

jimshoe

Based on tonights auditions Shay(legally blind singer due to a brain tumor) is going to be tough to beat.. that's the best audition I've heard on Idol in several years...

FanSince04

After a sixteen-year old girl performed, whose mother auditioned 15 years ago, they played “The Girl You Think I Am”!

maddkat

Staff member
^???

now that the "auditions" are over I watched last night. Wasn't impressed much with the Hollywood rounds.Too many back story dramas ,and that trip to the hospital at the end. *eyeroll* Say this every years since about year 6 ...why can't they just ditch the sad stories and put through talent.Ratings would improve.

jimshoe

The fact that Shayy didn't make it into the top 20 is just stupid... best contestant this season.

simonplay

What is the deal with Alejandro?? They are hyping him to the heaven and sounds like another average normal guy with a guitar but boring as hell ... lol

maddkat

Staff member
^ I feel that way about every contestant they put through last night. Really average to below average contestants again.
and that Bones guy picking his favorites to hype on twitter is absurd.