Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol 2019 (season 2. ABC)

simonplay

^ yes all my favourites were eliminated last night.

I guess I'm rooting for Madison now and Logan is not the best but have the potential to be successful.

And that Lacy girl is just terrible... ZZzz

simonplay

Also I was shocked they eliminated all the country boys! It must be the first season ever without one! Lol

maddkat

Staff member
^ Laine Hardy....he's the one they manipulated back on the show and gave a make over to.Probably the chosen one.

simonplay

^ Laine is country? I thought he was rock or something lol, he doesn't seem country at all to me, and I don't like his voice either.

simonplay

^ she was good but her best performance remains her audition. She have a great voice but need a lot of work. IMO

thaifood

I think this may be the strongest Top 20 in a long long time. Can't understand the folks that like none of these kids. It is going to be a difficult season to pick a winner.

simonplay

^ in my case is not that I don't like any of them but I don't have a favorite.

Madison is so good and she could win if she shows more personality, she have the voice but something is lacking.

I think Logan could be really big with the younger audience, he is likeable, young and can sing.

Jeremiah is also very good.

Evelyn is just awful, I don't know how she made it this far.

Lacy is just average, they are thousands of Lacys in youtube, I think she is in the wrong competition, Miss USA is waiting for you Lacy! Lol

Alejandro "best audition ever" yeah right, I was so excited to watch his audition and he was just another boring guy with a guitar and a ok voice. I can't imagine going to his concert and hear 20 songs with that laid back boring style.

The two comeback contestants are not doing it for me, Hardy's voice is not my thing and the girl have zero stage presence, nice voice though.

And that is what I remember, the others are ok I guess.

maddkat

Staff member
so watched last night and if I recall there were at least 5-6 'superstars', 3 'best voice I've ever heard', 20 'chills'

this show, and it's comedic panel of judges, is so over the top.

also I don't think it's right Bomes has picked a favorite and is touting her all over social media. Shouldn't he remain objective?

thaifood

so watched last night and if I recall there were at least 5-6 'superstars', 3 'best voice I've ever heard', 20 'chills'

this show, and it's comedic panel of judges, is so over the top.

also I don't think it's right Bomes has picked a favorite and is touting her all over social media. Shouldn't he remain objective?

I know that you are not into this show, but in all honesty there were some really great performances last night & if you can't recognize that then I am at a loss to figure out exactly what you want.

There are a handful of these kids that have a big shot at stardom post Idol.

maddkat

Staff member
^ just repeating what those clown judges said.I passed no judgement on last night performances.
I want judges who are truthful and not full of hyperbole.

I will say I think this group will be as successful as the last 5 idol groups have been.

FanSince04

I think this may be the strongest Top 20 in a long long time. Can't understand the folks that like none of these kids. It is going to be a difficult season to pick a winner.

I agree that I think Laci is being hyped by judges and Bones way too much. Laine is on the show because judges’ interference. Also, Uchee/Evelyn are not my favorite (quirky/entertaining... yes, but definitely not my style of artists).

I am really into Madison, Jeremiah, and Ashley (Top 3)

rcramer

^ in my case is not that I don't like any of them but I don't have a favorite.

Madison is so good and she could win if she shows more personality, she have the voice but something is lacking.

I think Logan could be really big with the younger audience, he is likeable, young and can sing.

Jeremiah is also very good.

Evelyn is just awful, I don't know how she made it this far.

Lacy is just average, they are thousands of Lacys in youtube, I think she is in the wrong competition, Miss USA is waiting for you Lacy! Lol

Alejandro "best audition ever" yeah right, I was so excited to watch his audition and he was just another boring guy with a guitar and a ok voice. I can't imagine going to his concert and hear 20 songs with that laid back boring style.

The two comeback contestants are not doing it for me, Hardy's voice is not my thing and the girl have zero stage presence, nice voice though.

And that is what I remember, the others are ok I guess.

Wow, this kid is just awesome..... that performance of Make You Feel My Love was just brilliant..... Just to listen to his beautiful voice and watch him as he felt the song, was so moving beyond words... I guess I will have to watch the show now.......

Nice to see he is a song writer as well......

Avira

Setlist as provided by TheIdolPad:

Laine Hardy (with guitar) - "That's All Right (Mama)" by Arthur Crudup/Elvis Presley
Evelyn Cormier * - "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World
Alyssa Raghunandan * - "She Used To Be Mine" by Sara Bareilles
Eddie Island * - "Bennie And The Jets" by Elton John
Riley Thompson * - "Suds In The Bucket" by Sara Evans
Wade Cota (with guitar) - "Trouble" by Ray LaMontagne
Dimitrius Graham * - "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran
Madison VanDenburg (with piano) - "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys
Jeremiah Harmon (with piano) - "We All Fall In Love Sometimes" by Elton John
Uché Ndubizu * - "Finesse" by Bruno Mars
Alejandro Aranda (with keyboard and disc jockey set) - "One Dance" by Drake, WizKid, & Kyla
Ashley Hess (with piano) - "Fix You" by Coldplay
Laci Booth * - "I Miss You" by Blink-182
Walker Burroughs * - "Climb Ev'ry Mountain" by Margery MacKay (from 'The Sound Of Music')

maddkat

Staff member
curious Katy didn't save 'the greatest voice' she ever heard last night.
I mean wouldn't you have if you had the chance??

This top 10 ....emoji52.png.... 7 are men. Why am I not surprised.