Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol 2019 (season 2. ABC)

maddkat

Staff member
^ Simon made the show imo, Randy and paula could have been changed out for anyone
these kids need a does of reality not being told how great they are every second when they simply are not.Giving them this false sense of a future that's not going to be.It's cruel.

rcramer

They need to get rid of the show, it does nothing for these contestants other than give them a platform to showcase their vocal talent.... It's sad that the judges critique the way they do, instead of being honest to them..... At least Simon was more honest in way of ones vocal performance...... And we see since the winning of Carrie, the best vocalist has not one since..... IMO......

FanSince04

They need to get rid of the show, it does nothing for these contestants other than give them a platform to showcase their vocal talent.... It's sad that the judges critique the way they do, instead of being honest to them..... At least Simon was more honest in way of ones vocal performance...... And we see since the winning of Carrie, the best vocalist has not one since..... IMO......

Jordin Sparks

FanSince04

I think we all agree singing shows are a thing of the past. They don’t propel the artists into superstardom as they once did/promised.

hjj

However would Gabby Barrett gained this much traction if she had not done AI this quickly? Of course we will never know and she has a long way to go before she can claim stardom but she has a nice start.

rainbow1

I just can't put down Idol, because it gave us Carrie. Maybe the contestants aren't Stars, but many of them have been able to make a good living, doing what they love.

thaifood

That may be the single most inane comment I have ever seen.

jaymiee

I'm just thankful we got Carrie from this and dont expect to get anything even close in any years to come. I honestly dont know if they would even put Carrie through to the live shows if she was on it today. Seems like its not even about the voice anymore

Kizmet311

I'm just thankful we got Carrie from this and dont expect to get anything even close in any years to come. I honestly dont know if they would even put Carrie through to the live shows if she was on it today. Seems like its not even about the voice anymore

That's because Simon knew what it took to become a star. I don't think these other judges have a clue. Plus I hate the theme weeks so bad. Hated them when Carrie was on it and hate them now. They have them singing stuff that is so old and no longer relevant.

txacar

Carrie was on American Idol (promotional I assume) 30 minute special today on ABC at 3 p.m. Central. I missed it so if anybody has the recording I would love to see it. Thanks.

hjj

The one thing I liked about theme week was that it did help weed out people that I felt was staying longer than their talents.

liz278

Carrie was on American Idol (promotional I assume) 30 minute special today on ABC at 3 p.m. Central. I missed it so if anybody has the recording I would love to see it. Thanks.

I missed it too, so if anyone knows where I can watch . . .