Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol The Farewell Season

pklongbeach

What I will miss most is the built in Carrie-Promo. But since it all but dried up after Scott B got his claws into the show, I am not really sad to see it go at all......Long Reign the Queen!

pklongbeach

I know the producers don't want this year to be about past contestants, but I do. lol.
...if they don't then they are missing the money!

The past is where Idol is now. A greatest hits Cd would outsell a current contestant Cd by 10 to one and probably more!!

pklongbeach

I think that Patrick secretly has a Taylor/Borchetta scarpbook.
I have forgiven Taylor all her previous transgressions, ha ha ha she is who she is.......
But Borchetta?? I wouldn't trust to be in a public bathroom with him..... He just freaks me out on every level. And sorry to say, is everything I see wrong with music today...... every level... name it...... he's the problem......Wink!

....and including Men of a certain age continueing to chase their youth by dying their hair unnatural colors and dying a goatie..... really? be normal scott...... you're embarrassing me.......

I secretly think he started to embarrass Taylor to, and she gently let him go.....

(gosh, that became a bit of a rant....... ha ha hha)

Kizmet311

I haven't watched Idol in several years. I think I stopped after the year Jordin Sparks won maybe and I don't think I even watched all of that season. Then I started watching the Voice, although I have since quit watching it too. I just might have to watch the final season of AI, just because and to catch any Carrie mentions/appearances. We'll see. My DVR is usually loaded up on Monday nights, so I may not have room for it.

thaifood

I hate to see the show go away. But according to news flashes today, the season is going to be shortened by 4 weeks.

abbeyjones18

Man, I grew up w/ Idol. So sad it's ending...but, it was going to happen sooner rather than later. What a game-changing, show, that's for sure.

jaks_weyn

Yay! Someone sang LAM :D

And i like how they made Carrie's name very visible.. When "American Idol" is shown..

they also didn't include some of the winners at the intro... Awww... Or maybe they will change the intro once in a while since it looks like there are other clips where they were announcing the other winners...

wonder what picture they used for carrie at 2:48

carebearcarrie

I really hope once this season is over they eventually put Idol on DVD or something. I want every season SOOOOO bad. especially Carrie's of course.

lizcarlo

I never watched it, but it gave us two wonderful artists (Carrie and Kelly), and for that I am thankful.