Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol The Farewell Season

opry051008

Carrie is off April 7th and is in Reno the following night so it's possible that she will be there for finale night, this season is going to be really short and there has to be some multiple elimination nights.

For me to have closure on American Idol, I need ALL the winners to be part of this finale. I learned that when DC was missing the last time.

jaks_weyn

Sonika Vaid just did GREAT with LAM... it was beautifully sung.. and the arrangement with just the piano is lovely...
Too bad LAM wasn't released... It's really really a great love song.. Probably my fave from all of her love songs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q6ZPEWoPFI

Is there a full version of this video?

thaifood

Last night was probably the best night of auditions ever. There was a ton of really special talent on that stage & it is setting up to be a really good year.

Has anyone else noticed just how many 15 year olds there are this year & how good & how fearless they are. And just think, being 15 they have never known life without American Idol.

CUFanForever82

My Favorites Are Emily Brooke Sonika Vaid Jenna Renae Olivia Rox Shelbie Zora Michelle Marie Avalon Young Tristan McIntosh And Dalton Rapattoni!!! I'm Excited Kelly Clarkson Will Be Mentoring And Performing Again She Is My Second Favorite American Idol Winner Carrie Underwood Will Always Be My First!!!

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
American Idol
@AmericanIdol

JUST IN: @kelly_clarkson will return to #Idol as a guest judge and live performer on 2/25!

Weird,I thought she canceled her tour because of her voice and pregancy issues.
Won't she be about 8 months pregnant then?

Easily my fav this season so far is Tristan.This past weeks auditions didn't yield much in the way of talent for me.Same ld stuff we've seen the past 4+years.

kiwicountry

Kelly is returning as a guest judge! exciting!! I am following her on twitter and she is tweeting a lot of idol related posts, looks like she's loving the finale season so far.
Kelly Clarkson Is Returning To 'American Idol'
Kelly'sClarkson set to rejoin American Idol as a guest judge for final season | Daily Mail Online

I know people have said in the past that it looked like she never really thanked idol for giving her a start or wanted to be associated with the show but I think her posts on twitter show that's not true and that she is very grateful for idol.

So far my fave auditions that I've watched have been:
Jordan Sasser
Tristan McIntosh
Trent Harmon
La'Porsha Renae
Lindita
Sonika Vaid
Jeneve Mitchell
Shelbie Z

I need to watch some more - loving this last season so far! Looks like there are a lot of surprises and tissue moments to come! Carrie will be back no doubt.
And so good to see all the old winners and runner up's getting involved! I hope to see Daughtry and Kellie Pickler again this season!

pklongbeach

Kelly is returning as a guest judge! exciting!! I am following her on twitter and she is tweeting a lot of idol related posts, looks like she's loving the finale season so far.
Kelly Clarkson Is Returning To 'American Idol'
Kelly'sClarkson set to rejoin American Idol as a guest judge for final season | Daily Mail Online

I know people have said in the past that it looked like she never really thanked idol for giving her a start or wanted to be associated with the show but I think her posts on twitter show that's not true and that she is very grateful for idol.

So far my fave auditions that I've watched have been:
Jordan Sasser
Tristan McIntosh
Trent Harmon
La'Porsha Renae
Lindita
Sonika Vaid
Jeneve Mitchell
Shelbie Z

I need to watch some more - loving this last season so far! Looks like there are a lot of surprises and tissue moments to come! Carrie will be back no doubt.
And so good to see all the old winners and runner up's getting involved! I hope to see Daughtry and Kellie Pickler again this season!
......it was in the past, and she very much did distance herself from the show. Going so far as to say that she was more than that show. She was quite clear about her attitude towards it. You can suggest that with time she realized that she better change her attitude or maybe her attitude just changed with maturity. Either way, she did feel that way in the past and she is now showing more respect for where she came from, and I think it is smart.

Carrieroxmysox2011

American Idol
@AmericanIdol

JUST IN: @kelly_clarkson will return to #Idol as a guest judge and live performer on 2/25!

Weird,I thought she canceled her tour because of her voice and pregancy issues.
Won't she be about 8 months pregnant then?

Easily my fav this season so far is Tristan.This past weeks auditions didn't yield much in the way of talent for me.Same ld stuff we've seen the past 4+years.

Maybe she has been cleared by her doctors to perform? I heard somewhere she is due in April.

opry051008

Has anyone been watching the auditions?

Yes. I've been watching. I'm glad to see there were a few good ones this week, last week not so much.

I was a little disappointed tonight as they let so many through it seems but we didn't see that many and for the final audition I guess I had high hopes that they would pack the show with lots of the awesome talent they found.

But I'm really looking forward to coming weeks with the alumni duets. : )

lolita55

Carrie is off April 7th and is in Reno the following night so it's possible that she will be there for finale night, this season is going to be really short and there has to be some multiple elimination nights.

I didn't realize it was going to be short, is April 7th the last day of the show.

maddkat

Staff member
^ yes, April 7 is the finale.Looks like they'll almost have to have double eliminations some weeks.

Maybe she has been cleared by her doctors to perform? I heard somewhere she is due in April.
April? She announced the pregnancy back in August.She must have barely been pregnant.

I've been watching auditions but last night turned it off after they put through so many bad ones.The heavy set guy that screamed 'Unchained Melody' was the last straw.Hopefully the Hollywood rounds will be better.

AIgrl06

^Yeah. I remember her saying that she'd literally just found out about it and hadn't told a lot of her friends yet. So that makes sense. I'd be shocked if she was able to make it to the finale, honestly.

thaifood

There seems to be an abundance of really talented girls this time around. It would be nice if one could win.

JB172

AT&T U - Verse and Fox are in a contract dispute so I have to watch on demand the following day, Ron is right there are some really talented girls on the show this season.

gran29

AT&T U - Verse and Fox are in a contract dispute so I have to watch on demand the following day, Ron is right there are some really talented girls on the show this season.

I have Uverse and I can watch it. That's strange.

JB172

Just watched the final audition episode and I have to say that I am going to really miss seeing people get their golden ticket then run out to celebrate with their family & friends then get to watch one of those people go on to become the next American Idol.

opry051008

There seems to be an abundance of really talented girls this time around. It would be nice if one could win.

Would be nice but I doubt it because along with a lot of really talented girls, they let through several cute/handsome guys.

Tbh, I don't really care this year if it's a girl or a guy this year, I just want Idol to go out with a winner who actually makes it in the real world.