Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol The Farewell Season

rainbow1

Would be nice but I doubt it because along with a lot of really talented girls, they let through several cute/handsome guys.

Tbh, I don't really care this year if it's a girl or a guy this year, I just want Idol to go out with a winner who actually makes it in the real world.

Me too!

Thanks for putting up all those tour sites, you've been busy!! They will be easy to find now.

Kizmet311

I thought I would try to watch this last season of Idol, but I just haven't been able to get around to it. I honestly am just watching to watch for Carrie mentions and sightings. I have all of the auditions on my DVR (except for the first 30 minutes or so of the first one, because I forgot to set my recording). Have I missed any significant Carrie sightings or video packages that included her that were worth seeing? If I haven't missed anything, then I think I'll delete the audition shows and try to keep up with Hollywood rounds or start with the live shows.

teesharky

I don't have a favorite yet but I am enjoying this season. Will be sad to see it end. I wish they would give Carrie a Carrie underwood week like they have to kelly!

JB172

That was one of the better group rounds that the show has ever had, I love Tristian that young lady is very, very talented for as young as she is.

thaifood

That was one of the better group rounds that the show has ever had, I love Tristian that young lady is very, very talented for as young as she is.

There is another girl that has long brown curly hair & she always seems to play down her looks by not wearing makeup & having ratty jeans & such. I can't remember her name, but I really like her. I think she is a waitress or something like that.

JB172

There is another girl that has long brown curly hair & she always seems to play down her looks by not wearing makeup & having ratty jeans & such. I can't remember her name, but I really like her. I think she is a waitress or something like that.
I think that her name is Avalon.

pklongbeach

There seem like good singers, but no stand outs for me. I am alittle disappointed in the girl who sang LAM in her auditions. She did not represent her self very well this week. Pretty catty!

JB172

There seem like good singers, but no stand outs for me. I am alittle disappointed in the girl who sang LAM in her auditions. She did not represent her self very well this week. Pretty catty!
The one girls stage mom had no business being involved in that either.

opry051008

That girl's mom was going to bring them all down. It's interesting that Idol didn't show what actually happened so in the end it's one person's word against the other. I think that the group did what they had to do to make it through to the next round.

I still like Sonika. She has a wonderful voice.

Avira

That girl's mom was going to bring them all down. It's interesting that Idol didn't show what actually happened so in the end it's one person's word against the other. I think that the group did what they had to do to make it through to the next round.

I still like Sonika. She has a wonderful voice.

Well, there are a few indications about what actually happened. What if neither Team Envy nor that girl was lying? The Russian guy said that they solved it in a good, peaceful way. And then you hear that girl say that they walked away from her and left her. I suspect that the three told her they were going into the other room to write what song they had chosen on the board, and she could either go with them or not do that. Her mom said they weren't going to compromise, and that sort of scenario definitely isn't 'compromising'.

But anyway, I like Sonika too. She emotes very well and has a lovely voice.

maddkat

Staff member
We only got the story Idol wanted us to see.
The Mom should never have been anywhere near them.To all the parents - go sit in a corner it's not your chance.Stop living through your children.

They are really promoing the women, with a few men thrown in for effect

I love Tristan,truly ( anyone see the video of her singing 'Why Baby Why' with Mickey Guyton in Nashville last week? She owned) and Sonika

JB172

We only got the story Idol wanted us to see. The Mom should never have been anywhere near them.To all the parents - go sit in a corner it's not your chance.Stop living through your children. They are really promoing the women, with a few men thrown in for effect I love Tristan,truly ( anyone see the video of her singing 'Why Baby Why' with Mickey Guyton in Nashville last week? She owned) and Sonika
After watching that video I have two thoughts as long as Tristan keeps her nerves in check everyone else is singing to be the runner up and Guyton should get way more attention than what she gets.

MSCarriefan

^I agree I think it's Tristan's to lose. I also really like Sonika and Trenton (Hes the one from Mississippi with mono)

maddkat

Staff member
After watching that video I have two thoughts as long as Tristan keeps her nerves in check everyone else is singing to be the runner up and Guyton should get way more attention than what she gets.

agree on both counts